Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP here.

I *finally* got my torn invitation last Thursday out of a regular Nightfallen world quest reward box.

I got it on my 3rd leveled toon. The toon reached 110 two weeks ago and this was only the second Nightfallen world quest cache I turned in for on it. The toon has 1) only done enough quests in Suramar to get Thalryssa inside the cave and 2) is by no means exalted or any other thing obviously.

My main has done all of the Nightfallen world quest emissary turn ins for the nearly a year since the expansion released, and my 2nd toon has been doing them for months as well. I only did the withered scenario for about six months on the main before I was so burned out on it I could no longer stand it.

I'm glad to have it, and yet, now that flying is in, I'm not sure when I will use it outside BGs. And it was such a long ass grind I feel more relief that the grind is over, than joy to have the fox. I really wish I could have gotten it in the first 3-4 months of Legion.

I will also say this: the quest chain feels anti-climactic for a geared toon. This toon has an ilvl of 879 thanks to Broken Shore and a legendary and the "free level 40" research you get from your main... and I basically 1-2 shot the mobs you have to kill in Suramar for the last two steps.
    Last edited by goblingirl; 2017-07-10 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I'm glad to have it, and yet, now that flying is in, I'm not sure when I will use it outside BGs.
    Don't worry, 7.3 is coming, and Argus is a no-fly zone.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    OP here.

I *finally* got my torn invitation last Thursday out of a regular Nightfallen world quest reward box.

I got it on my 3rd leveled toon. The toon reached 110 two weeks ago and this was only the second Nightfallen world quest cache I turned in for on it. The toon has 1) only done enough quests in Suramar to get Thalryssa inside the cave and 2) is by no means exalted or any other thing obviously.

My main has done all of the Nightfallen world quest emissary turn ins for the nearly a year since the expansion released, and my 2nd toon has been doing them for months as well. I only did the withered scenario for about six months on the main before I was so burned out on it I could no longer stand it.

I'm glad to have it, and yet, now that flying is in, I'm not sure when I will use it outside BGs. And it was such a long ass grind I feel more relief that the grind is over, than joy to have the fox. I really wish I could have gotten it in the first 3-4 months of Legion.

I will also say this: the quest chain feels anti-climactic for a geared toon. This toon has an ilvl of 879 thanks to Broken Shore and a legendary and the "free level 40" research you get from your main... and I basically 1-2 shot the mobs you have to kill in Suramar for the last two steps.
    Gratz. Enjoy your mount wherever possible. I admire your persistence to get this thing. To get it after 9 months of grinding means strength of character. I got it after 4 or 5, but they were enough to make me hate the rng nature of the drop, especially seeing lots of people in dalaran running around with it before flying was implemented.
    /spit@Blizzard

I just obtained this mount on 6/28 after having the Torn Invitation sit in my bags for a few days. Didn't know what it was until I was doing my other Suramar quests for Pathfinder Part One, and bam I get a mount.

got it today, i completed cleared the joint for the first time, had about 7 5 mob chests to open at the end

now for the missions....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Don't worry, 7.3 is coming, and Argus is a no-fly zone.
    Haha true!

Finally got mine yesterday.. I have done the damn army training everytime I could. I can not have missed more than like 10.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon