Deleted

Fire/Storm Elemental on prepull as Enha

Checking some log i notice quite a few player are using fire elemental on prepull as enha by dropping it and switching from ele to enga pre pull i wonder why not using storm ele that from whay i tested seems do more dmg and also generate MP dose fire ele generate SS proc on melee hit?

Assuming because of the specialization. Works with non-elementalist build, but assuming since Storm Ele is elemental only, it would just despawn it.
    Last edited by gunner007; 2016-10-21 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted
    Can we close the thread please? I want some rank before this gets fixed

Quote Originally Posted by DeadyCewl View Post
    To be honest, it's easily parsed through combatlog, ranks using it would be invalidated. (With the possibility of invalidating your fellow raiders ranks)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadyCewl View Post
    Yay, getting ranks using an exploit.

the elemental despawns when you change talents, at best you get 20 maelstrom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    the elemental despawns when you change talents, at best you get 20 maelstrom
    nope they bot stay up untill the 1min uptime gose off if u don't have primal elementalist talented

I have a slight feeling that they're coming good changes.

Deleted
    Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait how are you using elementals... as enhancement. As far as I know that's for Elemental shaman only!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait how are you using elementals... as enhancement. As far as I know that's for Elemental shaman only!
    How about reading the first post in this thread you chose to reply to?