Can't Mount or Switch to Travel form when in Bear or Cat.

Hey all,

Yesterday halfway through the day i started experiencing something weird. I started getting the weird message "you are in shapeshift form" when ever i tried and hitting travel form or tried mounting up (and Dreamwalk) from Bear or Cat form.. Originally i thought it might be a bug in a add-on.. so i went into my options and disabled them all to see if it went away.. And nope it still was the case. so the next step i took was deleting my Cache and WTF folders.. And nope its still the same.. Then i thought i t might be a bug with the hidden Ursoc skin.. so i switched back to one of the regular skins for guardian.. nope..

I went on the Druid discord + asked other druids in my guild and it seemed like nobody else was having this issue.. Has anyone else have or had this issue and know what could be causing this? I submitted a bug report but who knows if it will ever get seen.. Anyways thanks for you time and look forward to hearing back from you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Its so frustrating im just sitting here in Dalaran out of combat in Bear Form and i cant mount up or hit Travel form. the buttons are just grayed out.. and this only started happening yesterday.. I mean i can still mount and travel form .. but i gotta click to humanoid form and then after that hit travel form or mount up.. Never use to have to do that before it was always just one click..

And being that i disabled all add-ons, macros and deleted Cache and WTF.. and it still is like this i dont what it could be..

/console autounshift 1

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    /console autounshift 1
    Just tried it didnt work

/run SetCVar("autoUnshift",1)