Karazhan pre-quests

Hello,

I've already done HoV, Vault, BRH and VH mythic dungeons. Then Khadgar sent me to Karazhan (Deadwind Pass) where I received 3 quests:

- Corruption Runs Deep
    - Holding the Lines
    - Finite Numbers

Basically these 3 quests send me to underground cave to do things. Supposedly I should get the Disguise quest item from Khadgar, but I am surely not getting any quest item! I abandoned all these 3 quests already 2 times and re-took it, and no, I am not getting any quest item to my bag nor quest log.

Except for a quest item which collects some water, but that's not disguise thing.

How do I disguise myself?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Hello,

I've already done HoV, Vault, BRH and VH mythic dungeons. Then Khadgar sent me to Karazhan (Deadwind Pass) where I received 3 quests:

- Corruption Runs Deep
    - Holding the Lines
    - Finite Numbers

Basically these 3 quests send me to underground cave to do things. Supposedly I should get the Disguise quest item from Khadgar, but I am surely not getting any quest item! I abandoned all these 3 quests already 2 times and re-took it, and no, I am not getting any quest item to my bag nor quest log.

Except for a quest item which collects some water, but that's not disguise thing.

How do I disguise myself?

Thanks
    Once you finish those 3 quests, you will get a quest for the disguise. just keep going and read quest text if you ever get confused. Proabably quicker than booting up a browser and starting a thread.