15+ Year Old Account

7.1 patchnotes are up!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...rn-to-karazhan

Man I'm gonna miss snare dispel on roll. Dispeling a snare on 20 seconds cooldown wasn't really OP dunno why they nerfed that in the first place.

Instant effuse every 10-15 seconds looks interesting though. It's something I never use in combat right now as WW since you're getting more damage while casting it than it heals for.

Also, Disarm! But it's on the same row as the FoF stun so probably not...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

well I'm glad to see that Brewmaster is at least getting some sort of a buff however little it is Brew-stache having it's duration tripled at least makes it useful, though still don't think it's all that great for a Golden Dragon trait

the 15% armor buff is almost insulting though, DH has 120% armor boost and Bears have 200% both while having much easier to manage active mitigation tools on top of having actually reliable baseline self healing tools

Deleted
    Ah yes, buff the golden trait I have been actively avoiding...its a step in the right direction but still need some more McLovin'.

I don't even mind the BrM complexity, I enjoy it. Just give me more reward for breaking my fingers every raid.