Deleted

Discipline during wotlk was my best experience

I have never found, after 2009, a better disc gaming.

- Remember when Divine Aegis existed and was a 30% absorb after a full crit?
    - Remember when PoM existed and was instant?
    - Remember how awesome your gameplay and rotations were?

I damn miss those times, at least as a disc.

I remember spamming PW:S for 8 min straight or something on LK 25 man HC during progress, with a handful of dispels throughout the entire encounter. Good times, glad they will never come back.

MoP was easily the high point of Disc for me. The short time we had guaranteed DA on PoH was cheesy but Spirit Shell was the ultimate proactive spell that just felt so good pulling off. Shame that it made other healers feel like shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    I have never found, after 2009, a better disc gaming.

- Remember when Divine Aegis existed and was a 30% absorb after a full crit?
    - Remember when PoM existed and was instant?
    - Remember how awesome your gameplay and rotations were?

I damn miss those times, at least as a disc.
    I have to agree, Disc has never been the same for me after Cata hit. I remember solo healing Lich King 10m after our other healer went trap hunting. If Blizzard reverted disc back that point I'd probably change main characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzeric View Post
    MoP was easily the high point of Disc for me. The short time we had guaranteed DA on PoH was cheesy but Spirit Shell was the ultimate proactive spell that just felt so good pulling off. Shame that it made other healers feel like shit.
    Atonement and the smart heals made the spec boring I felt like an under-geared DPS being carried.