[Resto] Sephuz Secret

Hi guys
    Does any of you resto druids have a sephuz secret? How do u guys use it?
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Besides being the worst leg in the game, it has freaking crit on it. So what do u restos do with it? Cant even disenchant it..
    My 855 ring with haste/mastery is better

uhhh I randomly throw roots on stuff in raids and dungeons then ask my guildies why they're so slow, I think that's the intended main use, maybe download a sonic the hedgehog soundboard and spam your guild's voice server?

the movement speed is great (but we're druids so that doesn't actually matter much), the haste is negligible, but still worth looking for something to cc if you're ahead on heals or you see an easy roots cast before you pull a pack

the only really good use of it in raids is cc'ing an add on il'gyna after you get spew but before you start dropping red shit, or possibly on mythic xavius with the tree form bug to help run out spikes fast but I'm not that far yet in the raid (if you enter the dream in incarnation you leave in permanent incarnation according to what I've read, the patch yesterday may have fixed it)

it's pretty nice in M+ though, you can use it at the end of a pull to run ahead and drink, use it for the haste buff easily, when your group has routes worked out for M+ being able to root a pat will burn the cd of this though

there's always something in range to root in dungeons, so look for that near the start of a pull while pre-hotting cause the haste buff is really nice, but I'd still prefer typhoon for higher M+s over bash unless it's one of those raging fortified ones where if a mob isn't chain-cc'd from enrage to death it 1 shots someone (fuck you every kitty mob in every dungeon this xpac)

honestly if you have another 860 with a socket (or 880 w/o), I'd start to consider trading off the slot for mastery in dungeons though if your mastery in other slots is REALLY low, but if you can keep mastery up in other slots it shouldn't hinder your dungeon healing too much, especially with the recent regrowth nerf and how big the haste buff can be if you manage your roots well, it might help to check how much of your healing is coming from regrowth though and do a quick math check in dungeons, in raids it's fine for the stats unless you have 2 other very high ilvl rings and a lot of crit on other pieces
    Last edited by ryklin; 2016-10-26 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Besides being the worst leg in the game, it has freaking crit on it. So what do u restos do with it? Cant even disenchant it..
    My 855 ring with haste/mastery is better
    Crit > Mastery in raids man

Quote Originally Posted by seba2632 View Post
    Crit > Mastery in raids man
    Sry bro, I dont raid, I do mythic+

I just wanted to add on then if you only do M+, I think it'd really be worth using but maybe start making 2 gear sets, 1 for bosses and 1 for trash, I know some rogues that do that and it works out well, it can help for healers too with trinkets (like using darkmoon card for longer tyrannical bosses), you can also do a full damage set for easier bosses if you're trying to 3 chest something

or even just make a macro to swap rings depending on if you'd rather have 15% haste for 10s or better static stats if you are in a pull that requires a lot of regrowths, but yeah if you're just doing M+ this is a dud to some extent, but whether or not your 860 is better (if it has a socket it might be) will really depend on your current mastery value and healing you have coming out of regrowth

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Sry bro, I dont raid, I do mythic+
    Well when i run M+ i use mighty bash pretty much on cool down, that should proc it.

Quote Originally Posted by chunx0r View Post
    Well when i run M+ i use mighty bash pretty much on cool down, that should proc it.
    Thanks, I ran with this last nite and now I feel just bad, before I felt bad as fuck.

Deleted
    If you're doing 5mans you should have no problem proccing it from just using the CC that you'd use anyway. As for bosses, very high M+ and tyrannical not-withstanding, you're spending most of your time DPSing anyway. So while you may not be able to get the proc, the stats are excellent for a good mix of dps and healing.