Deleted

Explain this new prestige system to me

The tooltip says if I wish to prestige, I lose my honor level but keep my talents. Ok...

So what's the downside now, then? What does my resetting my honor level effect? The world pvp quest rewards, or... ? Is there a reason not to prestige?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, there is no reason not to prestige atm..

Deleted
    Right, well, apparently gaining my first hk automatically put me to prestige level 1. Didn't even click on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    The tooltip says if I wish to prestige, I lose my honor level but keep my talents. Ok...

So what's the downside now, then? What does my resetting my honor level effect? The world pvp quest rewards, or... ? Is there a reason not to prestige?
    Sup mate, currently there is NO disadvantages to prestige only advantages. When you prestige you can still choose between all of your pvp talents in xp rested area or inside pvp instance, basically your honor lvl goes to 1 (think of it as your honor xp is back at lvl 1, and you have to lvl it to 50, while you keep all your talents active and can change them any time), on the plus side you get ton of Artifact Power once you reach new honor lvls which is VERY VERY nice! i was getting 4.8k AP each time i reached new honor lvl. So my advise is get your prestige, reset honor lvls and get the benefits