Nice balance to warlocks in pvp blizz!!!

Now with the changes we cant still move but we dont have a shield, so who do you thing melee will target first??? i have an idea, lets kill the paralityc warlock that cant move and no longer have a buble shield. Brilliant class balance.

Deleted
    Yes. Quality shitpost.
    Last edited by mmoce888265b45; 2016-10-27 at 06:37 PM.

Oh, people still play affliction? I've been sorta liking my Survival Hunter.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Another quality post from this guy, can't say I'm surprised. All of his posts are pretty much the same, complete shit.

Too bad. If he had added 3 more frowny faces, I'm sure he would have gotten a Blizzard response.

Deleted
    Pointless thread.

Deleted
    7.1 is the time to be warlock in PvP. If you can't make it work even now, you won't ever.

Sadly I have to agree. Blizzard really killed some of our survivability by not allowing us both.

Play destro and be happy. 4s root and instant immolate takes care of movement problems...

Cob's having fun with destro pvp

try to press casting circle- chaosbolt *2. it kills everyone right now. I thought u were complaining about destro opness that is currently live, and i am very amused after reading your post.