Thread: Galakras solo

Galakras solo

Just did it with one cannon!

I brought a friend to help me do Galakras (10 man normal) and after first tower opened I cleared it and hopped on to cannon to clear dragons above. Second tower was only halfway-ish ready and I thought I might try it so I shot him once, he was stunned, shot him second time and he was down (actually he got stuck on top of second tower for few seconds and then went for ground).

I couldn't see anything related in patch notes so if anyone else wants to try to do what I did and confirm it was not a bug.

I can't find the post to confirm (since it was one of the undocumented changes), but I remember reading that they changed it to where you can now shoot him down from the same tower cannon twice instead of the previous method. There were other people posting about it the "7.1 undocumented news/changes" thread, so I'm pretty sure it isn't a bug!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there was a post on redit some days ago about this, now in 7.1 we can solo Galakras . I was soloing SoO today and I also tried to shoot Galakras from the very first tower and he got down. This is realy helpful

How do you even kill Immersus?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallphas View Post
    Personally, I just attack him until eventually his HP reaches zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallphas View Post
    When he splits into blobs, kill dark ones and, if you are class that can heal, heal green (friendly) ones. Repeat this as many times as possible (10+ is common when solo). For every killed/healed blob, he reforms with less energy and thus health. Annoying to solo; not hard.

On a side note, anyone found a reliable way to solo Amber-Shaper in Heart of Fear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjeko View Post
    On a side note, anyone found a reliable way to solo Amber-Shaper in Heart of Fear?
    Nuke him before he kills you.
    That's what I did on my DH in 10-normal and 10-heroic.

Yeh it works... soloed it on my hunter... however i cant kill iron juggernaut mythic since laser stacks to fast :s even with hero and 870ilvl i cant get under 30% before i die...