Relic Traits & iLvls

Is anyone aware if there are any sims regarding relics ilvl & traits? Or if there is a string to simulate a relic you don't have on your gear.

Icyveins states that Wrath of the Ashbringer is worth 24 relic item levels over any other stat. I understand that 2.5 extra seconds with full stacks of crusade, plus trinks, pots etc is top-notch. But WDPS is our most powerful stat and i'm trying to get my head around how 24 ilvls wouldn't be superior.

cheers - first post :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrion View Post
    Is anyone aware if there are any sims regarding relics ilvl & traits? Or if there is a string to simulate a relic you don't have on your gear.

Icyveins states that Wrath of the Ashbringer is worth 24 relic item levels over any other stat. I understand that 2.5 extra seconds with full stacks of crusade, plus trinks, pots etc is top-notch. But WDPS is our most powerful stat and i'm trying to get my head around how 24 ilvls wouldn't be superior.

cheers - first post :-)
    You can sim relics you dont have, there are guides out there. Check the paladin discord, they have alot of information (https://discord.gg/0dvRDgpa5xZamwiX). Keep in mind that 24 relic items levels is not 24 weapon item levels, more like 5-6 probably.

Cheers for response. Will do some more research. Great moustache btw

To answer my own question - finally figured out simming relics you don't have thanks to Devwar and his great tutorial (can't link the page so search under Devwar posts on mmo-champion forums).

For my own simming I needed to go 30 ilvls higher with Righteous Blade to beat Wrath of the Ashbringer.....