Demonology , Talents for Mythic+

Hi guys,

I am ILVL 855 with my demo right now and I am running mostly mythic+ for gearing up. TBH I do quite OK in single target dmg, but i am lacking AOE damage I think. So I would like to know what talents you recommend for doing mythic+ ? At the moment I am always doing demonwrath for AOE while trying to summon as many demons as I can. Any suggestions ?
    Or should I switch to destro for mythic+ ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Implosion FTW and darkglare are pretty nice aoe options! If there is volcanic affix i wouldnt fo demonbolt anyway, depedning on what race u are tho, on female human, i dont see aanyhting under me
    GL
    The Monk Phenomenon

is there a spec which is good for single burst aswell for AOE ? like a balanced demo spec

Implosion & demonbolt, i have done 12+ with no problem.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I prefer implosion, soul conduit and synergy. On my 100 million damage dummy runs this build puts out around 305-310k dps ST (Im 872, 30% haste). It shines as a trash compactor, 400-500k on packs, easily over a million dps on ankle biters. recurrent ritual — legendary shoulders, with demonic calling makes this build very fun.

Deleted
    3-3-3-1-1-3-2 is the way to go. Weave properly and you're well set up for 10+.
    330k ST DPS over 5min on dummy (>40% haste, 873ilvl), 650k DPS from 4 mobs on with weaving and DW.

Since we're doing a lot of boost runs I use the legendary boots which procc so darn well with Implosion and makes walkby-dps solid enough.
    Last edited by mmoc604704eaab; 2016-11-07 at 01:06 PM.

1)When to use demonwrath to generate soul shards ? since damage from imps isnt our main damage source is it ? Implosion should be , I suppose.
    2)And do you ignore dreadstalker in trash mob fights ? I am talking about DS which cost 2 shards , not those who proc from demonic calling
    3) Implode ALL imps, or detonate shortly after you cast HoG so you have imps up after the implosion ?
    Last edited by fndrx; 2016-11-09 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Are you casting dogs in aoe situation like 4+ mobs? When you are using demonic empowerment?

I usually cast Dogs if they are free to cast at the beginning of the pull in order to generate shards for hog with demonwrath.
    I only use demonic emporement when they are less then 3 Mobs remaining or Boss Fights. I dont think it's worth empowering imps which are used for Implosion

shadowfury is key too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalystics View Post
    Implosion FTW and darkglare are pretty nice aoe options! If there is volcanic affix i wouldnt fo demonbolt anyway, depedning on what race u are tho, on female human, i dont see aanyhting under me
    GL
    If you are a female human and casting demonbolt you don't see volcanic?
    I didn't know that. Though I am not playing Demo in dungeons

For smaller packs of like 3-4 I always found the best "Aoe" you got was from making sure you still use TKC. If you go in full shards you can 2/8 TKC into an implosion which is nice burst for a pack that size.