Thread: Il'gynoth as BM

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Hati needs to move the same speed as our main pet and they need to bake Blink Strikes ( without the damage portion ) into our pet movement as pet pathing will always suck.

Off Topic. The could up Hati's damage to solve a bit of our ST troubles.
    Hati having normal move speed or a charge like our main pet would be a godsend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea Blizzard is just plain horrible at pet pathing. If it is not hati doing her beastcleave on me, then it is my pet standing and admiring a fucking pebble to the side of the fight. I have petattack macro-ed into cobra and kill-command, yet that pebble is really fucking interesting cause my pet refuses. Even if I use the "move pet to" ability, he stays at that pebble, the only solution is then to dismiss and re-summon, after that hati went back to where we got him in the first place and only comes back when the mob is dead or randomly appears by my side and starts to stalk the mob.... I mean seriously Blizz it cannot be that difficult to fix?

Or they did get a fix for it.... it is called marksman! Sigh switching to marksman this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    the only solution is then to dismiss and re-summon

this is never the solution. If the pet pet is truly STUCK and cannot path back to you or to your target (like chess in return to kara) you need to toggle assist/passive/assist.

He will teleport to you if its a pathing issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    Hati having normal move speed or a charge like our main pet would be a godsend.
    Agree...blink strike might not be ideal if its set to "behind the target" . This i what truly causes pets to get stuck.The pets should "blink" to boss then move to where it needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Heroic and Mythic is not the same thing. : )

Unless of course, you actually do mean Mythic and can prove that a trade chat pug cleared Mythic EN with less than 20 people.

- - - Updated - - -

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that most people's issues with MMO-C are not founded in some informative asshole.
    half your posts are shitpost one-liners. Get real.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Hati needs to move the same speed as our main pet and they need to bake Blink Strikes ( without the damage portion ) into our pet movement as pet pathing will always suck.

Off Topic. The could up Hati's damage to solve a bit of our ST troubles.
    They could just disable Blink Strike for PVP and make it a PVP talent if they are worried about it being OP. Then bake it into our pet by default. That's the only reason it has a cooldown anyways + added damage anyways.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They could just disable Blink Strike for PVP and make it a PVP talent if they are worried about it being OP. Then bake it into our pet by default. That's the only reason it has a cooldown anyways + added damage anyways.
    Pretty much exactly how i thought it would work. Down time on switching to adds hurts us and that would certainly help.