Deleted

Resto druid with different talens from others druids (There log to see)

Hello all
    i read all website about what talents should have but i stick with these talents and they work for me pretty much but i want to hear you opinion.

first of all we are casual guild i like alot the progress but where iam its low pop server so you cant find people easy and doing raids like mythic...

my talents for raid:
    Abundance (i find this very good i dont know why they dont recommend this one when you throw like 8 reju you have instant heal from healing touch and its cost only you 19,800 mana about mana burn well if you throw reju in raid the germination and flourish help alot)
    Renewal (for me one spell without mana always is welcome)
    Guardian Affinity (reduces all damage 6% so less problems)
    Mass Entanglement (this one can be very help on mythic plus but its ok)
    Cultivation (this spell its op and i hope they will not nerf it in future, if target is below 60% it will active like extra hot you know with flourish it will refresh)
    Germination (i like so much i dont know how you heal without this even in mythic plus 9 iam heal with this)
    Flourish (this talent its so good if you play with hots in raid its complete cheat refresh any heal that have time i love it!)

so here one log from heroic xavius explain me what i need to change to improve my healing or my gameplay.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/1J6QZYfyg4kcCFXA#type=healing
    and lets compare with one top resto healer
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/RLPWf1adGV2YCXb9#fight=17&type=healing

and here my talents for mythic plus:
    Abundance
    Renewal
    Guardian Affinity
    Mass Entanglement
    Cultivation
    Germination
    Stonebark (i find this talent very good for mythic plus)

thx you in advance

ps: you think i have to change my talents? example: Prosperity,Soul of the Forest and Inner Peace ?
    Last edited by mmoca9c259cccc; 2016-11-07 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    OK First of all these fights are really comparable as your fight length is >30% longer, but sure lets take a look.

Abundance is a huge mana drain since it heals relatively little per cast, check the healing per cast from your healing touch Vs the other guys cenarion ward. On average cenarion healing for 1.5m is huge. And that's just the average, including the times you don't buff it with flourish/g'hanir. I personally never leave dalaran without it because its just such a strong heal on a short CD and also counts as another stack of mastery on your target. Fantastic in both raids and dungeons.

Renewal is moot, yeah sure its some nice free self healing, but using displacer beast correctly means you won't need that healing. Its also more versatile as it can be used to get out/back in for mechanics like Nythendras rot or Ursocs charge. Blinking on Rot not only gets you out if the raid quickly, it also avoids spreading stacks onto other members of the group.

Affinity is largely irrelevant. Boomkin is best if you actually spend time DPS'ing, feral if you need the speed buff or can spend significant time in melee DPS'ing. Take bear if there is a lot of consistant damage (Ursoc, cenarius, dragons).

Entanglement Row doesn't matter. Mass entanglement or Typhoon are best for dungeons, especially if its necrotic affix, as it helps tanks kite. Typhoon is the only one with any real raid relevance, it can be used to knockback the slimes on il'gynoth or the spirits on dragons. Beyond that though its not exactly a game changing row.

Cultivation is probably the best overall pick, especially on progression bosses. SotF is arguably higher throughput and certainly offers higher burst AoE healing, but Cult is stronger consistent healing when people are going to take a lot of damage regularly. It really is just down to personal preference here as long as you don't take tree. Keep in mind though that SotF pairs well with prosperity, but since the nerf to the tier 1 talent its lost a bit of its luster. Still a potent combination though.

Germination is very powerful in dungeons, as it effectively doubles the maximum amount of rejuvs you can have on the group, also giving more mastery stacks for everyone. It could also be useful in small raid groups. However 20-man+ raiding it loses its appeal very quickly, since rejuvs length prevents you having more than 20 up at any one time anyway. Spring blossoms is stronger healing and will produce more HoTs (and mastery stacks) per cast and per mana. If you can have 3 people+ in the efflorescence effect for the entire duration (or most at least) this is an incredibly mana efficient spell. The top is inner peace though providing the shorter duration will allow you to get an extra tranq off and all will have minimal overhealing, but that requires some fight knowledge to achieve.

Stonebark is only really useful if your tank doesn't really know what he's doing. It can also be used to save an idiot DPS who pulls while the tank is making a sandwich, but really one would hope that by the time you are in Mythic+8 and higher your group will have a clue. Flourish is a much more versatile option. The healing generated from wild growth+flourish is insane, and it can also be manipulated to what type of damage the group has incoming. if you flourish immediately after wild growth you will get lots of burst healing quickly, if you cast flourish just as wild growth is about to expire you will get a more consistent heal, great for things like dots on the group. Also, flourish + cenarion ward creates a mega-hot for the tank. you don't really need the increased heal from stonebark because by the time the tank needs this you should already have lifebloom+rejuv+regrowth+cult and anything else stacking up the mastery on him.

TLDR: Raids take CW, DB, any affinity, typhoon, cult, SB/IP, Flourish
    Dungeons: CW, DB, feral/guardian, Typhoon/ME, Cult, Germ, flourish

I can only tell from a Mythic+ point of view: btw whats is ur gear like? and ur stats?
    I dont get why u wanna use abundance for mythic+. Try Cenarion Ward instead - its a huge hot.
    Rest seems good to me, some changes dont even matter.

This is a log that seems very good because your resto shaman is doing nothing, and your holy paladin could be doing alot more. I'm not saying you play the spec or class bad, its just skewed by the fact that the other healers in your team are either playing worse to let you rank, or simply not able to play better. That'll give your hots more time to tick, and let you rank higher. In general the advice that has been given here should make you a more versatile, better raid and m+ healer. But as you clearly show, any spec can work.