Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormxraven View Post
    You didnt bother reading what i said did you? It is not that popular just becuase a handful of the same people are keep demanding it over and over
    It's one of the most popular feature in every game it's implemented well because it's one of the feature that is the most interacted with. It's not a few people screaming that they like it. If it was, dev would know, and wouldn't constantly add new kind of houses or furnitures.

Warlords showed how popular they are ...
    Judging the popularity of player housing based on garisson's reception is like judging the popularity of raids based on the ruby sanctum's reception. Would you say that Ruby sanctum is even remotely suited to show what a raid can offer?
    Last edited by Zardas; 2024-04-22 at 05:51 PM.
    MMO Champs :

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    It would have been better. It would have made Gilneas a huge event forever remembered. My main problem with plunderstorm is that I wanted Zombie invasion, Pirate Version. I was disapointed but i'm over it now.
    problem is the zone and houses would make for terrible gameplay as you can crawl ontop and knock others down ontop of the area not being suitable for diverse circle endings other than the same everygame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    It's one of the most popular feature in every game it's implemented well because it's one of the feature that is the most interacted with. It's not a few people screaming that they like it. If it was, dev would know, and wouldn't constantly add new kind of houses or furnitures.

Judging the popularity of player housing based on garisson's reception is like judging the popularity of raids based on the ruby sanctum's reception. Would you say that Ruby sanctum is even remotely suited to show what a raid can offer?
    It is just a few people screaming for it you just think other wise because you are one of them - and yes previous raids do impact later raids too. And what do other games have to do with this, they did a housing function in a very unpopular expansion they are unlikely to follow up on any of it for that reason

Both are a waste of dev time and resources. Just give us more actual WOW content and we will be good.

It is just a few people screaming for it you just think other wise because you are one of them - and yes previous raids do impact later raids too. And what do other games have to do with this, they did a housing function in a very unpopular expansion they are unlikely to follow up on any of it for that reason
    Again, if it's just a few people screaming for it, then why do dev keep pumping up new content for it in the various games it's been implemented correctly ?

What I meant by the Ruby Sanctum analogy is the garrissons are as close as a real housing system, than the ruby sanctum is close to a great raid. And you know it since you've played game with a good housing system before speaking, right ?
    MMO Champs :

And what do other games have to do with with wow, maybe those other games implemented it better, maybe they didnt have an expansion like WoD that made people wary about housing. And i knew what you meant and it didnt really change my point and as far as im concerned you are just another of the verbal minority i mentioned claiming something is more popular than it is just becuase you want it.
    And dont come at me again with 'other games do it' this is WoW not one of those other games what works elsewhere might not work here

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    When we talk about things like player housing, "It's not Warcraft - it's Sims" or "It's not MMO" arguments are always used. But Plunderstorm is neither Warcraft, nor MMO. And it's here. So, if at the end Blizzard can implement other genres in Warcraft universe, then why don't we have player housing or solo mode?
    Imagine a class full of people - the teacher asks the following:

"If you would be the CEO of Blizzard: what you would do, to keep people engaged during content draught?"(hint: people are leaving for whatever reason).

WoWIsDead64: Housing.
    WoWIsDead64:*proceeds to the special class*
    Bobby: Plunderstorm.
    Holy: Yeah!
    Shareholders: Yeey, it acutally worked.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2024-04-25 at 07:57 PM.