Page 5 of 549 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    It must be too early if you cant tell that the comparison was between not having visit a place and have a valid poor opinion of it - not between Chiraq and NK.
    Let me know when Chicago has a insane Dictator running it, then you can compare it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My bets are in. Are you guys able to bet on the election in some states of America?

$10 on Dems taking North Carolina
    $10 on Dems taking Florida

and $40 on the Dems taking between 300-330 electoral votes.

Either way, hats off to both Trump and Clinton, running the campaigns for as long and hard as they have must truly be fucking exhausting.

So Omar was innocent.

Got it.
    EVERYONE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Welcome to our justice system champ. Typed it in caps so maybe you would understand it better.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Which would be a relevant defense if your shtick was ever anything other than this.
    Because you're a die hard head in the sand Democrat who thinks nothing your side or its leadership ever does is wrong.

That's literally all you boil down to here.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Mateen shooting up a night club and then dying in a police confrontation is just like Clinton's email scandal and subsequent lack of charges from an FBI investigation.

Zombergy is really good at this guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    EVERYONE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Welcome to our justice system champ. Typed it in caps so maybe you would understand it better.
    Right.

So Omar Mateen was innocent.

Got it, again.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know when Chicago has a insane Dictator running it, then you can compare it.
    Never did compare NK to Chicago though that's what you three cant seem to get.

Maybe its late, or early, or maybe you're all just terrible at reading comprehension.

The comparison was between not having visit a place and have a valid poor opinion of it - not between Chiraq and NK.

Is that really so hard to get ...after having it explained to you twice?
    MAGA

Right.

So Omar Mateen was innocent.

Got it, again.
    You realize it was proven he killed 49 people....by him doing it right? You keep playing that card like it defends your argument but it doesn't. It is proven he walked into the night club killed 49 others and then himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you're a die hard head in the sand Democrat who thinks nothing your side or its leadership ever does is wrong.
    There's a difference between believing someone does no wrong and acknowledging that their faults do not make them a bad candidate in the net sense. Especially considering the alternative is, you know, Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    No, it's the bread that's important. if I could live off bread and nothing but bread, I'd do it, so god help you if you get in between me and the bread. You want WWIII? That's how you're going to get WWII.
    Well, we can meet in the middle on this... after all, the bread roll of the italian beef sandwich is a key ingredient. Nothing holds those sopping slopy delicious juices better than the chicago-style italian breadroll! :P

Mateen shooting up a night club and then dying in a police confrontation is just like Clinton's email scandal and subsequent lack of charges from an FBI investigation.

Zombergy is really good at this guys.
    Another absolute failure of your reading comprehension.

Also another pretty spectacular attempt to churn up some flames.
    MAGA

It's Time to Drain the Swamp of Corruption in Government.
    Today, in a few short hours, the people will be the Judge, Jury, and Final Say. Not the Media & Dishonest Press.
    Now it's time for the American people to deliver justice at the ballot box and send a clear message that we wont allow the politicians to control us anymore when they are supposed to work for us.

Deleted
    You realize it was proven he killed 49 people....by him doing it right? You keep playing that card like it defends your argument but it doesn't. It is proven he walked into the night club killed 49 others and then himself.
    So which is it? Proven to be a criminal 'by doing it', or innocent until proven guilty in court?

What I noticed actually is that you didn't actually defend the comparison, you just issued insults and bragged about yourself.

Also you realize if Hilary is a criminal so is Trump right? Based on ur logic and all.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...did you actually go up to the counter and ask "Excuse me, but does my ballot become invalid if I re-write the Republican party's name into "Facist"'?"

I can't say I don't believe you, as when I went early voting I saw an older woman pushing in a wheelchair somebody whom I presume was her mother. Her mum asked her a question and all I caught was "It's better to just leave it blank than vote Republican". She saw that I overheard her, and I winked back at her and she smiled. :P
    Nah, haha I spent a couple of hours looking through the laws as posted online and I asked my brother, who is a lawyer.

I also learned that in Massachusetts you're entitled to a maximum of three ballots. If I tore the first one in half, I could ask for a second. If I drew a giant dong on it and defaced large portions of it, I could ask for a third. If I answered everything with an X instead of filling out an oval, the election staff is not required to give me a fourth ballot.

As far as writing outside of the designated area, you can generally write anywhere you want so long as it doesn't hinder the scantron's ability to read your fully filled in oval or constitute a purposeful large defacement (a big X). This is because some people underline what they read to help them read it and use other learning aids, particularly if English isn't their first language.

Taking a photo of my ballot could get me fined $50 and a citation (it's not even a misdemeanor), but it's never once been enforced and I though the occasion merited a modest violation.

It varies by state though. So nobody should do it just because I did, particularly in swing states.

You're rambling.
    I think you just forgot that you were bitch slapped for trying that on me before and now you're embarrassed that its come back to haunt you.
    MAGA

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Someone is missing the bukakke on Zombergy here...
    ...That mental image will haunt me until the day I die.

Yes I don't even know what they look like, but still.

I think you just forgot that you were bitch slapped for trying that on me before and now you're embarrassed that its come back to haunt you.
    Gonna grow hair on your hands if you keep doing that to yourself dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It's Time to Drain the Swamp of Corruption in Government.
    Today, in a few short hours, the people will be the Judge, Jury, and Final Say. Not the Media & Dishonest Press. Now it's time for the American people to deliver justice at the ballot box and send a clear message that we wont allow the politicians to control us anymore when they are supposed to work for us.
    "Supposed to work for us?" This has never been the case in the history of civilization.

What I noticed actually is that you didn't actually defend the comparison, you just issued insults and bragged about yourself.
    Which comparison?

The actual one ...or the one you erroneously invented?
    MAGA