Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

how do you feel about tattoos?

do you think they are ugly allways?

are they desirable?

is it right if employers discriminaet against tattoo people?

I have 5 tattoos. I like them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think full sleeves on rich white guys that are older than me are fucking hilarious.

I, personally, love the look of them**. I don't have any tattoos, but I love seeing them on people. I find a woman incredibly more appealing if she has a number of tattoos. The only problem with that is, in my own experiences, I've noticed that an increase in amount of tattoos correlates to an increase in crazy. I realize that's more or less a made up correlation in my head, but it proves true more often than not

I would get some if I wanted to spend the money on it, but I'm happy just looking at other people's for now.

**I really dislike the American Traditional style

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how they look.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problems with tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    I, personally, love the look of them**. I don't have any tattoos, but I love seeing them on people. I find a woman incredibly more appealing if she has a number of tattoos. The only problem with that is, in my own experiences, I've noticed that an increase in amount of tattoos correlates to an increase in crazy.

I would get some if I wanted to spend the money on it, but I'm happy just looking at other people's for now.

**I really dislike the American Traditional style
    Some of the nicest people I know are covered in tattoos. Tattoos don't cause craziness.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

A few small-ish or very well done/placed tatto is fine.
    Full arm + half chest + half back tatoo, no that's too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they are well done. And no on the face. They are fine. Nothing worse then a cheap tattoo.
    Aye mate

I have a few myself, but only one that I must keep hidden at work.

Tats on men, I don't even care. But I hate when a woman inks up Gods greatest creation. A few small ones here and there are ok with me though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like, I hope they go out of style before my daughter gets old enough to get one.

Love them, planning a new one next week.

I think they're ugly, but I don't judge anyone for having one, but I will judge you for what you have.

Cool for some people, but not for me.

No thanks.

tattoos are a guarantee for a high pay job.

oh wait...

15+ Year Old Account
    I like tattoos. My wife and I got them for our first anniversary. I also have a ton of surgery scars from earlier this year, so once I recover (fingers crossed), I'll be covering those with tattoos too.

Yes an employer should be able to discriminate people for tats, piercings and other body mods.

Tats like the one linked I find quite sexy....for NOW, 15 years from now, that will likely look like shit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynara View Post
    do you think they are ugly allways?
    I like Tattoo, I have plenty myself.

are they desirable?
    Depends on the person, but it is easier to find someone that likes tattoo to like someone without, than to get someone who dislike tattoo to like someone that has plenty.

is it right if employers discriminaet against tattoo people?
    Depends on the job, if you are flipping burgers in the kitchen, doesn't matter. If you are customer facing, then you are much less likely to get the job, and rightfully so. Don't even bother applying for management level job in the Finance industry unless your CV is amazing (or you know people).

I don't have an issue with them as long as they're not on the face, same goes with too many piercings, it makes the person look so ugly and not someone I'd probably want to associate with unless a friend introduced me to them and could vouch for them not being crazy or a druggy or something like that
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.