War Belt of the Sentinel Army, Rotation, Level 100 talent

Just got the War Belt in my challenger's cache - wondering if any of you that already have it have worked out if the general rotation/sidewinders talent should change with the belt equipped.

Any help would be appreciated!

Works with Sidewinders just fine, each enemy hit increases 10%dmg on next aimed shot.

Pretty much your rotation remains exactly the same. Only real "close" thing I do after getting this is just try to hit as many mobs with Sidewinders that are engaged with the group/raid, but you should already technically be doing this.

You need to pay attention for the Sidewinder, it's count on two snakes that hit target, so if you hit 2 target it's 4 stacks proc. The 2 proc first, then after two one more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    On some particularly large bosses, your stacks will be significantly delayed. Don't wait for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post
    You need to pay attention for the Sidewinder, it's count on two snakes that hit target, so if you hit 2 target it's 4 stacks proc. The 2 proc first, then after two one more.
    This is patently false. It may have a graphic of two, but it is only one shot.