Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enh Hidden artifact didn't drop....

So according to the hotfixes from November 3, "Hidden Artifact appearances that drop off World Bosses should now be guaranteed on a kill."

Aaaaand it did not drop for me, so i guess its still not a guaranteed drop yet. So wait for Blizzard to address it then do the world boss i guess.

Edit: apparently the skin drops from frost and water type world bosses, a friend told me that.
    Last edited by Mzaj; 2016-11-09 at 01:07 PM.

Water bosses only !

Yea a friend just informed me about that, i guess its not a bug oh well.

did you attempt to loot the body? I had to physically loot the corpse of this week's world boss for the fury warrior hidden skin part.

Deleted
    Flotsam, Humongris, and Levantus drop the artifact appearance.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139573/t...allah#comments
    check 1st post By SchmoozingWouter. Specificaly the Update section on the Bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingnewyorkk View Post
    it only drops sometimes
    This is incorrect. It only drops on water world bosses and it's a 100% drop chance.

BTW, there is already a thread on Shaman hidden artifact appearances: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arances-thread

Since there is no mod for the Shaman forums this will have to do.

It was weird for me on my alt enhancement shaman last week I read the hotfix notes, so I killed Flotsam and it didn't drop for me.

I also encountered this issue, i killed the boss before the 100% drop was applied and again after and did not receive the appearance, however i put a ticket in explaining that and the next day Warmace appeared in my mail. xD

Are you serious? I'm going to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhiz View Post
    I also encountered this issue, i killed the boss before the 100% drop was applied and again after and did not receive the appearance, however i put a ticket in explaining that and the next day Warmace appeared in my mail. xD

This is dumb, I did the exact same thing, only instead of getting a letter in the mail with the appearance, I got an email saying they would not be giving it out to people who already killed him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippz View Post
    This is dumb, I did the exact same thing, only instead of getting a letter in the mail with the appearance, I got an email saying they would not be giving it out to people who already killed him.
    Try again, I Made a ticket as soon as the hotfix came out and they said no can do.

Made a new ticket this reset explaining that GMs are giving them to players who met the requirements and killed Flotsam before the hotfix and they gave me the skin.

It looks like Humongris is the World Boss this week so it should drop for everyone today.

Killed humongris and didn't drop, no loot sparkles on the boss or anything. Either he's not able to drop it or somethings wonky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    It looks like Humongris is the World Boss this week so it should drop for everyone today.
    OMG nice cant wait But is he water type boss? it looks like its not.
    Last edited by mmocc38dedb5a3; 2016-11-15 at 03:58 PM.

I also killed Flotsam the week before and didn't get the hidden appearance. The difference here was that my Shaman was freshly dinged 110 that day; after hitting 110, I unlocked world quests, killed Flotsam and didn't get anything (tried looting his body too).

Some were telling me in the other thread that you need a certain level of Artifact Knowledge as well before you're even eligible for it to drop. It sort of makes sense I guess, but can anyone else confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
    Some were telling me in the other thread that you need a certain level of Artifact Knowledge as well before you're even eligible for it to drop. It sort of makes sense I guess, but can anyone else confirm?
    I can't speak for this one specifically but there are a whole bunch of classes that require AK level 5 before the items drop.For example, the Demon Hunter Havoc item is only lootable at AK level 5 or above.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Humongris didn't dropped the appearance for me today (AK 14, elemental spec).

Oh the woes of humanity.

ARE YOU SERIOUS right now, Blizzard? Humongris was one of the water themed bosses that was supposed to drop our hidden appearance. Why are you doing this to us right now...

15+ Year Old Account
    I also killed Humongris and didn't get the drop. I opened a ticket, so we'll see how that goes.

Update: I received the appearance in a response to my ticket. The Blizzard representative mentioned Flotsam in their reply though even though I specifically said Humongris in my ticket, so its possible that Humongris does not drop the appearance.
    Last edited by Aoyi; 2016-11-15 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    Out of curiosity, those who killed Humongris and didn't get it. Have you guys been using the bug to unlock the enhancement hidden off colours while you've not had the drop? I.e. are you using the hidden appearance unlock variations before having attempted to get the drop?