Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ppl can not ninja pull in heroic, as you shall be pulling everything to the boss.

Deleted
    So today I learned people consider random heroics "stressful" lol

Deleted
    I don't agree with the OP in any way but as someone who mainly tanks (mythics raids and m+), how is tanking easier than dps?

/10 characters

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    You should get rewards simply based on how much higher your ilevel is compared to the rest of the team you end up carrying.

I only do the first HC per day if the tank satchel is up for the gold and AP.

No need to do more.

Deleted
    If my tank wants money to tank then I will wait for the next tank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    This satchel is slap in the face obviously. Also people have no idea how stressfull is tanking, when ranged dps do ninja pull and don't care for it.
    Since when is tanking 5mans STRESSFULL lol, maybe tanking aint for u then.

If dps is pulling, it means that YOU are too slow, pull faster, healers can deal with 99% of trash packs with 33/50% mana, no need to wait so much.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    'I am not trolling' then you troll. You are either a troll or just a mong at this point. 3-4 skills as a dps, rofl. As a tank you can literally just press 1 button and keep aggro. The only reason you probably get ninja pullers is because you are a slow as fuck tank opening your spell book to find your abilities as apparently you can't fit them all on your bars.
    Definitely mong, can't even spell correctly and all his points are derp derp

Deleted
    And this is the reason why people hate tanks.

Me, of course, included.

This satchel is slap in the face obviously. Also people have no idea how stressfull is tanking, when ranged dps do ninja pull and don't care for it.
    You're joking right? Tanking isn't stressful at all in dungeons. Hell, I prefer tanking dungeons than DPSing or healing them, it's far more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you are bitch-made and have no business tanking
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

To the OP I say 4 Words "Can't Trade Cross Realms"
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    So today I learned people consider random heroics "stressful" lol
    You know how stressful it is to play on my 880++ tanks in those? I gotta constantly worry about "going too fast" or I get kicked. After topping healing and damage. But you know, STRESSSSSS.

In terms of stressful

Healer > DPS > Tank

Only 100g, OP? You must be a shitty tank. A proper tank would ask for way more than that. No thanks to off brand tanks, yuck.

Tanking isn't stressful at all.

It's one of the easiest roles in game, play a healer, then you'll cry.

If you're a good tank you can carry a group with ease.

A good healer can carry a group also, but it'll be stressful for them if not only the DPS are shit, but the tank is too.

Deleted
    Also people have no idea how stressfull is tanking
    If that is the case tanking is not for you. case closed.