Deleted

Is loot better now?

What was so wrong with your gear being tied to your raiding progression?

Normal-only raiders had a max possible ilvl of 855(as an example). If you wanted more, you had to go into heroic. And once you cleared heroic and got all the gear (say 870) you could either stop and play on alts or dabble into some mythics, since that was the only place you could get more gear.

Now it's more about "getting lucky".... sure, you could just clear 7/7 HC if you're a heroic raider, but doing it on normal can give you some big upgrades too..... I won't even touch on WQs that can give 875s for killing 3 squirrels...

And since you can get titanforged x 2, you can potentially get better items from heroic than from mythic raiding...so killing boss 1 on mythic could result in you getting the same piece you already had, or maybe one that's worse... dunno about you but struggling for hours and getting a worse item is not good game design....

I mean, yes, it means that you still have reasons to run easier content, but what's so wrong about having a "best in slot" list and once completed meaning you character is "done"? O_O

And as for non-raiders? Have crafting be a decent source of gear, maybe take it up to just below normal (845) at max upgrades, hell why not have bosses on normal drop mats that can be used to upgrade crafted gear to close to heroic or even heroic ilvl...(same for LFR, upgrading it to normal).

Deleted
    Don't like WF/TF/rng sockets. And never had, WF was bad in MoP, got worse in WoD, and is even worse now.

Only thing this is good at is that alt's can get good enough gear to solo current/old "stuff", but that can also be discussed if there is a better way.
    On an alt and with all this scaling shit I'm glad for the WF/TF WQ items, since I don't have the intension to raid with those, but still don't want to waste time to kill some worthless mobs when I'm herbing or something.

So get rid of level scaling, WF, TF, stupid highhealth mobs (that only eats time for nothing, doesn't require skill).