Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    The reality of BM's future. :P /s

Edit: I've just had a thought that if they want BM to be the Pet based Spec then why don't we inherit some traits from our active pet ? e.g. Pet from Cat Family out, receive a passive 15% speed boost. Pet from Warp Stalker family, receive a minor stealth effect. Pet from Worms Family, receive burrow spell with a 30s CD that reduces damage taken by 20% for 6s. etc
    First... i actually loled at the description of the whistle lol

The pets, they won't ever do that cause they don't want players to feel obligated to use a specific pet that does a bit better dps, that's why they removed the family specific buffs originally

Give hati a dash/charge. We don't have to control it, it can be the exact same as what our pets have.

I'm tired of watching Hati waddle his way to the target when KC is down or worse, Hati doesn't cast KC b/c he doesn't have a gap closer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think just tune hati's kc % (not 100% though, that would be way too broken).
    Lose aspect of the beast, add 2 charges for db.
    And maybe swap out barrage for something else, dire hawk but as a starfall ish ability would be cool.

Other than that; give bm intimidation and return 50% reduced focus cost in bw (change the bm belt legendary while your at it; it is SAD). For bm & mm give tranq shot, traps, distracting shot and master's call baseline. And revert turtle back to 2 charge deterrence.

You guys have forgotten the most important one... make the checkbox to turn off pet sounds count for Hati too. I refuse to use any of the really cool mechanical pet models because I can't stand the idle sounds and turning them off in the sound menu does not turn it off for Hati.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    I think just tune hati's kc % (not 100% though, that would be way too broken).
    Lose aspect of the beast, add 2 charges for db.
    And maybe swap out barrage for something else, dire hawk but as a starfall ish ability would be cool.

Other than that; give bm intimidation and return 50% reduced focus cost in bw (change the bm belt legendary while your at it; it is SAD). For bm & mm give tranq shot, traps, distracting shot and master's call baseline. And revert turtle back to 2 charge deterrence.
    Really like the idea of having two charges of DB. Its not fun to have DB "proc" off my first auto before I have a chance to cast DB so the proc totally wasted.
    It will make our pull dmg pretty rockin since we can guarantee 2 DBs for Titan's Thunder. You can also pool DB if rng just happens to make BW come off CD in 3-4 seconds so you can get the full 15s CD reduction.

Instead of having to rework everything around 2 DB charges maybe make wild call a 15s buff that causes your next DB to not have a cooldown. It still essentially does the intended effect, gives us a little control over when to double cast but doesn't require so many talents to be reworked. I'd rather them spend that time working on other issues.

Give cobra shot a "tagged" debuff. Can only be active on 1 target, pet and hati move at 400% speed when targeting debuffed enemy. Would combat dps loss via target switching. Can be disabled in PvP if people think it's too OP there.

Another huge problem with BM is the 35th artifact point "Spiritbound". Every other spec in game gets a flat 5% damage boost from this trait but for BM it's 5% "pet damage". BM pets only do 70-75% of total damage so the first point in Spiritbound only increases total damage by 3ish%. Not sure if this was just an oversight by Blizzard or intended. BM was already the worst scaling spec in the game and this just amplifies that further. When everyone finally fills out all 20 points in this trait BM will effectively get nerfed by 6%??????
    Last edited by zoned; 2016-11-11 at 08:52 PM.

1. Chimaera baseline with increased damage and a focus cost instead of focus gain. Maybe even remove CD and replace cobra shot with the new Chimaera.
    2. CC traps need a come back. Do not particularly care for damage ones (personally).
    3. Pet pathing and mobility. Karazhan chess devs, really? Pet charge should be base line (without damage bonus), as well as Hati having the same movement abilities and speed as the main pet.
    I am personally ok with the amount of damage BM deals at the moment. It is a little on the weak side, but solving pet issues may resolve some of the numbers problems. The final golden trait should get looked at in any case regardless. Only mages (all specs) and BM hunters do not get a flat all damage buff on it, and it is not such a problem for mages (since their buff reads for example "all fire damage", that constitutes 99% or more of their total minus frost nova).

honestly the only thing BM really needs is something to fill the vast amount of time it currently spends waiting around for focus to refill, and maybe a bit of numbers tuning (i.e. stomp shouldn't be the best ST talent.)

Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    Another huge problem with BM is the 35th artifact point "Spiritbound". Every other spec in game gets a flat 5% damage boost from this trait but for BM it's 5% "pet damage". BM pets only do 70-75% of total damage so the first point in Spiritbound only increases total damage by 3ish%. Not sure if this was just an oversight by Blizzard or intended. BM was already the worst scaling spec in the game and this just amplifies that further. When everyone finally fills out all 20 points in this trait BM will effectively get nerfed by 6%??????
    This. Definetely this. I am about to get 34th trait which is braindead misdirection one, and was thinking of this, why only pet dmg and not mine ? 1st paragon does not amplify auto-shots, cobra shot, (possible) chimera shot, murder of crows and multi-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    This. Definetely this. I am about to get 34th trait which is braindead misdirection one, and was thinking of this, why only pet dmg and not mine ? 1st paragon does not amplify auto-shots, cobra shot, (possible) chimera shot, murder of crows and multi-shot.
    Crows get a damage boost from our mastery so it should get the benefit from our paragon as well. That being said BM should be a few percent higher than others if they want to limit it to the pet. Hopefully this gets looked at come Nighthold once a larger percentage of the population have maxed, or near maxed artifacts.

Pets do roughly 80% of our damage so it's a 4% difference. Not a big deal on it's own if BM was on equal footing with MM but it isn't so its just another gap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if it was the target of your missdirection would take 35% less damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Imagine if it was the target of your missdirection would take 35% less damage
    yea.. lets not.. you would have 10 hunters in every raid chaining MD´s on tank.

Really the only thing i want changed is make chimera shot base line. That alone is a huge buff.

I feel like they will make stomp baseline and put there something belongs to old content like lynx rush or smthng else. Mostly important thing is chimera shots damage as i mentioned in my first post, its 180 pct of weapon dmg atm, they should buff that. Considering cobra shot as a filler does 340 pct atm, chimera shot should hit between 360 to 420. They can remove focus gain, add a focus cost or raise up cooldown to 12-15 seconds, thats ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    I feel like they will make stomp baseline and put there something belongs to old content like lynx rush or smthng else. Mostly important thing is chimera shots damage as i mentioned in my first post, its 180 pct of weapon dmg atm, they should buff that. Considering cobra shot as a filler does 340 pct atm, chimera shot should hit between 360 to 420. They can remove focus gain, add a focus cost or raise up cooldown to 12-15 seconds, thats ok.
    BM needs something to fill in the dead time, increasing Chim's CD or giving it a focus cost isn't exactly helpful in that regard. Given that Chim is free and we wouldn't be hitting another button then anyway it's free damage and focus and doesn't need to be as strong as a focus spender. IF they wanted to buff it's damage I would say make both shots fire on the same opponent if there isn't a 2nd target.

Given their intended design philo I can't see how stomps row doesn't get changed somehow as well. In a perfect world Stomp and Chim go baseline then we get some new talents. I'd love to see lynx rush come back (and have it effect Hati as well) or another additional pet based skill like the hawk/basilisk PvP talents.

Chimera Shot is a really boring spell. I don't care for it at all. Its just another bland spell to put into the rotation that has no synergy with anything else.

Summoning lots of dire beasts is fun. I want more interaction with dire beasts, ability to choose our "stable" of dire beasts (I don't need much, 5 is fine), DBs lasting longer, pool DBs, change stampede to the old stampede that summoned your stable.

Here comes the first positive adjustment.

Hunter

(Beast Mastery) Spiritbound now increases the player's damage, Hati's damage, and the player's pet damage by 5%, then increases by 0.5% for every additional point put into the Infinite Progression Artifact Trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hati needs a speed bump. The baseline pet with charge/dash/30% ms guarantees it'll always outpace Hati when attacking something half a room away.
    Another thing I want is damage moved from bestial wrath to baseline abilities. Despite BW's relatively good uptime I hate relying on it to get a whooping 46% damage boost.

I only use moths when doing mythic and when wold quest my wolf as my tank. Moth are great espeically in mythic + since it can battle rez and save a wipe.

Honestly there isn't much they can fix for BM unless blizzard decide to redesign the whole class. There just isn't anything they can add to it that will change the gameplay.