Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ST destro damage can be easiliy fixed without touching our retarded mastery. All you need is focused chaos from pvp talents in place of CDF or SC. Even currently nerfed to the bottom of the oblivion version would improve ST damage drastically. You can expirience this by yourself just pick that talent and hit opposite faction during world boss encounter. But that will not happen. We stuck with current bad design balanced around wreak havok talent.

Affliction ST could also have a really simple fix. Even without remaking these idiotic on kill traits. But that will also not going to happen. We're not mages or rogues. So when Blizzard talk about class rework we should expect nerf. You'll see they either make some idiotic decision like soul effigy baseline or nerf us like last time when they say that they will rather buff us by doubling down on our strenghts and then nerfed survivability hard with damage nerfs to affliction (pvp wise mostly).
    Leveling shadow priest currently. They will probably nerf them too because SP tops EVERY fight by at least 100k dps with the exception maybe of mythic dragons. 1 single sp spell called voidform is better than all warlock "cds" like infernal, dg, ulthalesh, soul harvest combined. But why don't like doom guard as damage cd? Oh it's because they said how they drastically improved it and it's still 800k-1.5m damage on 3min cd only if there's no target switching? No other class has such idiotic damage cd. It maybe fit demo with DE, but has no use for affliction or destruction.

Hopefully Soul Effigy gets reworked a bit to not feel awful to use before they consider making something like it baseline.

Definitely predicting Drain Soul, Hand of Doom, and Reverse Entropy to go base. Those are no brainers.

I wouldn't mind Demonbolt going base either and replace it with a badass single target summon like the Fel Lord, even though that's in the PvP tree. Then Demon's last tier is picking badass AoE pet vs awesome single target pet vs a mediocre middleground pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I'm sure whatever they do it will be depressing and probably ass backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezepee View Post
    I'm sure whatever they do it will be depressing and probably ass backwards.
    Heh.. Realistically, yeah. That's what I expect too.
    Making Syphon Life baseline and replacing it with a strong ST increasing talent would fix most if not all of the problems with affli.
    But what we will probably get is Drain Soul baseline and an ST talent replacing that, which would, of course, compete with Writhe in Agony.
    Because Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    inb4 Affliction gets baseline Soul Effigy.
    Oh for fucks sake. Yeah, I can totally see them doing something stupid like this. "A lot of you take it, I thought you liked it."

I think they'll make Siphon Life baseline though for sure.

I'd like them to dial back on afflic's aoe niche a bit and give a single target boost. Not sure if I'd want that to happen with baseline Siphon Life or something else
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I dont think they can bake in Reverse entropy, it would make life tap and it's artifact talents useless.

In my opinion, one really good way to make Destro good as single target is making Havoc work on your target, I mean, you can Havoc a target and for the duration all spells are duplicated on it. Wreck Havoc would disable this, only allowing it to cleave. This way we can have something to manage, because let's be honest, single target is not exactly exciting to play right now, more like a RNG mess you have to react to.

When is the ptr patch notes comming out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomognomo View Post
    When is the ptr patch notes comming out?
    early next week. Mon-Wed

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it has nothing to do with this topic...but I want my old GoSu back...I want my buffed demons with improved abilities...and I want the Wrathguard back in general.

Anyways back to topic...honestly...I know this would sound crazy but for Demo I would love to see the Darkglare baseline and maybe the talent makes it a permanent second pet? Hand of doom being base is a obvious choice...maybe hand of impending doom...or would that be a little OP to bake both those talents into a class passive? lol

Whatever gets picked the most, so probably Drain Soul, Hand of Doom, and Wreck Havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I know it has nothing to do with this topic...but I want my old GoSu back...I want my buffed demons with improved abilities...and I want the Wrathguard back in general.

Anyways back to topic...honestly...I know this would sound crazy but for Demo I would love to see the Darkglare baseline and maybe the talent makes it a permanent second pet? Hand of doom being base is a obvious choice...maybe hand of impending doom...or would that be a little OP to bake both those talents into a class passive? lol
    I too would like dark glare as a permanent pet whose focus is improving aoe. Keep him only being able to attacked doomed target, and greatly reduce his damage. It would however, tread on BM territory, two pets and all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Whatever gets picked the most, so probably Drain Soul, Hand of Doom, and Wreck Havoc.
    Actually, wreck havoc only shows up on 57% of WCL parses. It's not a universal for every fight talent, nor is drain soul which is the very antithesis of being picked the most.

Actually, wreck havoc only shows up on 57% of WCL parses. It's not a universal for every fight talent, nor is drain soul which is the very antithesis of being picked the most.
    57% is a larger number than 43%.

Deleted
    A lot of people here will probably be sorely disappointed

I highly doubt that we are a big target for these changes, especially not destruction / demonology. Possibly some affli ones.

I would LOVE to have my burning rush back as it is immensely annoying to lag behind in every single m+ i do. I still rather arrive 5 seconds late to a boss fight than lose the demon armor... Idiotic to put both on the same tier, but another example of how this change will NOT be for the better as everyone here seems to think. Mark my words: The devs WILL screw this up or not do anything to destruction at all.

Edit: What's my evidence? ALL of the bad legion warlock changes could have been identified as bad if anyone actually played that class. So: No dev does. Hence, they will not know what's good or bad and naturally take the wrong choices.

Improve the fucking demon grimoire tier.

For destro-aff just make 3 choices to choose your favorite pet.

EX:
    Improved imp(destro)while an imp is active your incinerates extend immolate by 1 second and reduces the cool down on conflagration by 1 second.
    Improved imp(aff) while an imp is active your agony stacks 15% faster and deals an additional 10% damage to all enemies near the target.

For demo just give us 2 new demon choices and 1 improved felguard

Ex:
    Summon inquisitor - heavy consistent AOE pet with decent ramp st
    Summon moarg- heavy 1 and 2 target pet
    Improved felguard- same as is but stronger

Sorry but I don't agree with grimoire of sacrifice and I hate it. If you want to be pet less play shadow priest or a fire Mage. A pet should be important. Similar to pets for survival hunters. They don't need to be a huge damage portion for you but they still matter overall with your playstyle

also baseline haunt with nightfall mechanic pls
    Last edited by Challenge; 2016-11-13 at 04:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Improve the fucking demon grimoire tier.

For destro-aff just make 3 choices to choose your favorite pet.

EX:
    Improved imp(destro)while an imp is active your incinerates extend immolate by 1 second and reduces the cool down on conflagration by 1 second.
    Improved imp(aff) while an imp is active your agony stacks 15% faster and deals an additional 10% damage to all enemies near the target.

For demo just give us 2 new demon choices and 1 improved felguard

Ex:
    Summon inquisitor - heavy consistent AOE pet with decent ramp st
    Summon moarg- heavy 1 and 2 target pet
    Improved felguard- same as is but stronger

Sorry but I don't agree with grimoire of sacrifice and I hate it. If you want to be pet less play shadow priest or a fire Mage. A pet should be important. Similar to pets for survival hunters. They don't need to be a huge damage portion for you but they still matter overall with your playstyle

also baseline haunt with nightfall mechanic pls
    I don't think we'll see new demons anytime soon, let us not forget that in 2011 Zarhym promised us incubi, and that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    I'm happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don't have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we're committed to making this happen. -Blizz Zarhym

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    I too would like dark glare as a permanent pet whose focus is improving aoe. Keep him only being able to attacked doomed target, and greatly reduce his damage. It would however, tread on BM territory, two pets and all.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if anything...Demo is the only pet class who doesn't have a 2 pet option...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    In my opinion, one really good way to make Destro good as single target is making Havoc work on your target, I mean, you can Havoc a target and for the duration all spells are duplicated on it. Wreck Havoc would disable this, only allowing it to cleave. This way we can have something to manage, because let's be honest, single target is not exactly exciting to play right now, more like a RNG mess you have to react to.
    Or take Focused Havoc (the pvp talent) as a replacement for a (pve) talent that gets baked in (whichever that might be).

Hell, maybe bake in Wreak and replace it with Focused ? idk, just tossing things at the wall here
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

lol at the idea Warlocks will get any love.

Haven't y'all learned yet from Legion how they give no shits about us?