Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Good. I hope they fall and are replaced with actual sources of news instead of propaganda for the left wing.
    What makes you think they are left wing?

Good. I hope they fall and are replaced with actual sources of news instead of propaganda for the left wing.
    There are alot of those right now..But I keep hearing about Globelist and so forth and now the newspapers are saying Globelist is a right wing Conserpicy were if you look all over the net you see real news stories about it..Sooooo both sides are spreading we know how to live better then you do stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    What makes you think they are left wing?
    Ahahahahahaah....

Ahahah...

Ahah....

Wait that was a serious question? I shouldn't be surprised coming from you.

Let me give an example. I stayed up until 3:30 AM watching ABC refusing to call the election. The election was over at that point, yet they kept going "Well Hillary can still win if she gets this this this this and this, essentially impossible scenarios. They refused to call Florida, or North Carolina until the bitter end.

"News" sources like CNN always talk from the perspective of the left. "How can Clinton do this, how can Clinton do that, what is her next move? How will she counter Trump doing this or saying that."

The bias is easy to spot from miles away.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, what's the racist part?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me give an example. I stayed up until 3:30 AM watching ABC refusing to call the election. The election was over at that point, yet they kept going "Well Hillary can still win if she gets this this this this and this, essentially impossible scenarios. They refused to call Florida, or North Carolina until the bitter end.

"News" sources like CNN always talk from the perspective of the left. "How can Clinton do this, how can Clinton do that, what is her next move? How will she counter Trump doing this or saying that."

Couldn't possibly be because Trump is a noxious individual to both Democrats and establishment Republicans, right?

That aside, here's the actual reason; the major media outlets in the United States are corporate entities, with corporate interests. Sure some of them might tailor their viewpoints to fill a specific market niche (MSNBC, Fox, etc.) but by and large they go which way business goes; and from what we've seen, business does not like Trump. It was in their interests to be pro-Clinton in their coverage because she was a known factor; that said, the fact Trump is a sensationalist and thus is interesting from a viewing standpoint explains why they gave him so much exposure when they could have easily omitted him into oblivion - because sensationalism and muckraking are profitable, and their pursuit of it bit them in the ass.

Of course, if you actually -want- more balanced coverage of elections, I'd suggest you start supporting an effort to spin NPR into a BBC-like entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Nope. Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world. This type of behaviour won't be tolerated.
    I hope they face serious action.
    So do i. Those leftard protestors keep putting up fake racist signs and blame the conservatives for doing it.

I hope they get put away for good
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

I am Proud to be ALT- Right and a Deplorable
    We are sick of the PC Crap being shoved down our throats and Governments that do not listen to its People.

And here is our lovely Alt-Right leader in Australia

Pauline Hanson, who in the polls & within 6 months has increased her popularity by 20% in Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/national/poli...90e6877a0bae4b

Ridiculous. Our police budget is over a billion dollars now. Might as well put it to good use by having them investigate who is behind these nefarious posters.
    Fascism is awesome when we do it!

I support any amount of money used to pursue and punish members of the alt-right. Worst counter-culture of this generation. I've tossed people out of my home for being alt-wrong and I will do it again. Saddest thing on the planet is a female alt-wrong girlfriend, why anyone would date someone like that is beyond me.

I was visiting Toronto and saw Tennisace xerself putting up posters promoting the Alt-Right

Better question is, why do they call it Canadian bacon. That's the real conspiracy.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be funny when they bust a leftie for putting the signs up. Kind of like the whites only bathrooms on college campuses?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Fascism is awesome when we do it!
    It's not fascism to investigate individuals promoting hate speech.

It's not fascism to investigate individuals promoting hate speech.
    To send police to arrest citizens that hold an unwanted opinion? Sounds pretty much like that to me.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    To send police to arrest citizens that hold an unwanted opinion? Sounds pretty much like that to me.
    Well, first, investigation != arrest. Second, the article doesn't say they're investigating any people, just investigating whether the signs break Canadian hate speech laws. Second, Canadian hate speech laws require "incites hatred against any identifiable group", which it doesn't look like that sign does. Could be wrong, hard to read a lot of parts of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, first, investigation != arrest. Second, the article doesn't say they're investigating any people, just investigating whether the signs break Canadian hate speech laws. Second, Canadian hate speech laws require "incites hatred against any identifiable group", which it doesn't look like that sign does. Could be wrong, hard to read a lot of parts of it.
    Sorry but according to the news site the sign "urged white people “tired of political correctness” and “questioning when immigration will stop" to join an online movement”.
    You may think about these topics however you want but they are opinions and sending the police force after someone for the "wrong" opinions sounds quite fascist to me. YMMV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Did you read the posters? Promoting a group for white people isnt racist, they never said anything racist at all, Pretty sure there are black only groups and i know for a fact there are native only groups
    You can have Black History month, but white history month would be racist.

How does that qualify as a hate crime? They put up fliers and, judging by the article, nowhere in the flier does it advocate hatred or violence against people. (Just smug, unjustified feelings of superiority, which, if those were made illegal, would require the shutdown of the entire internet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I support any amount of money used to pursue and punish members of the alt-right. Worst counter-culture of this generation. I've tossed people out of my home for being alt-wrong and I will do it again. Saddest thing on the planet is a female alt-wrong girlfriend, why anyone would date someone like that is beyond me.
    "Tolerance"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The alt-right: A collection of people offended that other people exist.
    fixed it for you

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahahahahaah....

Ahahah...

Ahah....

Wait that was a serious question? I shouldn't be surprised coming from you.

You know that the media in general gave around 2-3 billions of dollars of free publicity to Trump right?

Trump was the most covered candidate by CNN, but not because he is ~enlightned~ or ~the best~, but because he was a rating honeytrap clown.