Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daefish View Post
    Lol only if Canada wants to go to war with the US

Do the liberals in those states really think the US would gladly give up their western waterways and trade routes and allow Canada access to them?
    Well South Park can sometimes be Prophetic. They did a USA vs Canada War cartoon years ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Saskatchewan and Manitoba are pretty cheap, but then you have to live in Saskatchewan or Manitoba lol.
    Wait, there are cities? We've been told that they're both even bigger wastelands than Quebec...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    California has the same population as Canada but California has twice the GDP.

More like Canada joins California.
    That makes no sense. California also has much more crime and poverty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If Canada got a hold of Cali and NY, daaaayyyuuummmm that would be a yuge financial shift.
    You could say it'd be... bigly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wait, there are cities? We've been told that they're both even bigger wastelands than Quebec...
    Some say you can see Mosaic tower right up until you hit the Manitoba border.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I don't want a civil war.
    WE DONT NEED NO CIVIL WAAAHAAARRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    You realize losing CA and NY literally cuts your GDP. Even if you keep the military, you no longer have the money to maintain it. Thats the point without half your population, paying for your current expenditure is impossible. Hence a country liquidate assets. Hence an even bigger problem, even if you could liquidate. The new Canada couldnt pay for this right away. Neither could the European union even. Neither could China. Your military is a couple decades investments by now.
    You act like we can afford it now. There is a reason we are trillions in debt already. You act like California would join Canada and be the same as it is now. Sure the United States wouldn't be the same, but Cali wouldn't be either. Not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saskatchewan and Manitoba are pretty cheap, but then you have to live in Saskatchewan or Manitoba lol.
    Such an accurate statement. Excuse me while I go cry now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Canada is no utopia but I'd totally move there. I grew up in Alaska, I can handle the weather. Not going to pay those real estate prices in Vancouver though, that is just crazy pants.
    Move to the east coast, we have crazy winters and amazing summers, it is not that cold here except for a few winter months. Most people don't know that a lot of places here have crazy long summers that get as warm as some of the more southern states.

Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    You seem to think that ALL the people that live in these states would just stay there. If you actually looked at voter data, ONLY Cali and NY were states that Clinton was heaviliy voted for by a wide population. Even in those states these was over 40% that voted Trump. You think they would just stay there and live with stupidity when pretty much most manufacturing jobs would likely move to that American Heartland, especially considering that Trump's financial plans for American businesses is actually profitable for them...as evident to Wall Street showing massive upticks?
    Why would manufacturing jobs move to Heartland? But that's besides the point I fail to see how Cali wouldn't fare well by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Such an accurate statement. Excuse me while I go cry now.
    Yeah it's really hard to come up with positive reasons for going to Manitoba lol.

"Well for 6 months of the year you can get buried in a billion tons of white bullshit and freeze your nards off. Then bask in the sun for the other 6 months!***"

*** until the flies blot out the sun like persian arrows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Move to the east coast, we have crazy winters and amazing summers, it is not that cold here except for a few winter months. Most people don't know that a lot of places here have crazy long summers that get as warm as some of the more southern states.
    Pssshhh, should come to Calgary instead. Most days of sun in the country and chinooks that fool celebrities!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    California, Oregon, Washington and Nevada all voted overwhelmingly to elect Ms Clinton as president

The people in these states can now join up with their buddy Tennisace (on the forum MMO), and become part of a bigger Canada.

This is one of the ideas being put on Social Media. Which I honestly think is a bit silly.
    But then again, the left usually have silly ideas.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...8fc8b99850eeac

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7418341.html

that could very easily be considered an at of war for one country to openly encouraging and recruiting portions of another country to join them
    the Canadian government either needs to stop and conceder the implication and consequence of what they are doing and if isn't the government doing this it needs to quickly condemn and tell to stop what ever outside group is doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    that could very easily be considered an at of war for one country to openly encouraging and recruiting portions of another country to join them
    the Canadian government either needs to stop and conceder the implication and consequence of what they are doing and if isn't the government doing this it needs to quickly condemn and tell to stop what ever outside group is doing so
    Oh get over it already lol. It was fools on reddit, not the government. Fuckin' hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If you think Montreal is a wastelands, Saskatoon is literally a big village. Winnipeg, is a proper medium size city i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh get over it already lol. It was fools on reddit, not the government. Fuckin' hell.
    You're talkin to vyxn....... good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's really hard to come up with positive reasons for going to Manitoba lol.

"Well for 6 months of the year you can get buried in a billion tons of white bullshit and freeze your nards off. Then bask in the sun for the other 6 months!
    There is snow tomorrow, or predicted snow. Was downgraded from a blizzard. But every year snow keeps getting pushed further into traditional winter time for the prairies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

If you took more time than 'not at all' to read the sources, it very clearly states this is not the Canadian government. It is also not any 'outside group'. It is random Canadian citizens doing it in good humor.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane
    I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    There is snow tomorrow, or predicted snow. Was downgraded from a blizzard. But every year snow keeps getting pushed further into traditional winter time for the prairies.
    Yeah we had a light dusting today lol, seems to have all disappeared already though.

fuckin getting cold though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hey, last time I engaged with them we got the Train Thread, so I'm just hoping for positive returns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    If you took more time than 'not at all' to read the sources, it very clearly states this is not the Canadian government. It is also not any 'outside group'. It is random Canadian citizens doing it in good humor.

I'm bored.
    Then help me save memes from the normie scum.