Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Live-Action Fullmetal Alchemist

I'm looking forward to seeing how they portray all the cutsie weapons and things Ed makes.

What's with the live-action fad?

Deleted
    That image, makes me not wanna click play...

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post

Something different I guess, blame Attack on Titan maybe.

Wonder what story they will do and it looks decent but ill need to see more. I will say this.....I don't like the look of Ed at all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Uh, no please???????

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Something different I guess, blame Attack on Titan maybe.

Wonder what story they will do and it looks decent but ill need to see more. I will say this.....I don't like the look of Ed at all.
    He looks too mature to be Ed........and no braid??

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll watch it, I'll however judge it if I like it or not when I do watch it, and not based on a trailer.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

He looks too mature to be Ed........and no braid??
    Just all around don't like it. He looks like someone cosplaying as Ed. He doesn't have the face for it, The hair looks like shit with no braid. The only thing that makes you think Ed is the outfit.

Just my opinion tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they portray all the cutsie weapons and things Ed makes.

Damn. That looks hot as hell. I love FMA(all incarnations) and can't wait to see Ed and Al kicking ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god please no.

It's time to stop with live action. It never ends well. IT'S TIME TO STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I'll watch it, I'll however judge it if I like it or not when I do watch it, and not based on a trailer.
    I'm not impressed with the trailer. It makes me think of Last Air Bender.

Just all around don't like it. He looks like someone cosplaying as Ed. He doesn't have the face for it, The hair looks like shit with no braid. The only thing that makes you think Ed is the outfit.

Just my opinion tho.
    Meh, I can get over the character being somewhat different. The long braid may have made the actor look too feminine for the director's tastes. That's not what's important, the relationship between the brothers is the core of the story. If they get that right the movie will be good.

Deleted
    Stop ruining Anime with live action.

Just my opinion tho.
    He looks like the guy from Access, the Jpop band.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Stop ruining Anime with live action.
    It doesn't ruin anime because the anime is still there if you want to watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks like the guy from Access, the Jpop band.
    Never heard of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Meh, I can get over the character being somewhat different. The long braid may have made the actor look too feminine for the director's tastes. That's not what's important, the relationship between the brothers is the core of the story. If they get that right the movie will be good.
    You think they're going to get the brothers story into one film? They will hack and slash everything and make shit up probably chucking in a Winri/Ed hollywood love story.

Ya not saying it will be bad, I just don't like the look. Ill keep a open mind on it and check it out.

Deleted
    It doesn't ruin anime because the anime is still there if you want to watch it.
    Do you just post for the sake of upping your post count?

Live action fucks up and taints everything it touches.

Never heard of it.

He plays the piano.

Ya not saying it will be bad, I just don't like the look. Ill keep a open mind on it and check it out.
    Yeah, I think it'll be fun for the special effects even if it ends up being a sub-par movie. But, then again, I watch bad movies all the time for entertainment. Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's not entertaining. And since I've been a die hard fan for years(I rewatch both series at least once a year) they'll have to majorly screw it up for me to be unhappy. I may not be fully satisfied if they miss the mark, but I'll still enjoy seeing a live action version of alchemists going head to head.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Do you just post for the sake of upping your post count?

Live action fucks up and taints everything it touches.
    Do you? No it doesn't, Dragon Ball Z is still big and still good even tho the movie was shit. The movie has no effect on the anime. Even more so since the anime has been out for a long ass time.

Don't like the live action go watch one of the FMA animes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I think it'll be fun for the special effects even if it ends up being a sub-par movie. But, then again, I watch bad movies all the time for entertainment. Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's not entertaining. And since I've been a die hard fan for years(I rewatch both series at least once a year) they'll have to majorly screw it up for me to be unhappy. I may not be fully satisfied if they miss the mark, but I'll still enjoy seeing a live action version of alchemists going head to head.
    Ya I am looking forward to it just to see the effects as well.

I do wonder what story they will do or will it just be a new spinoff story. I would love to see a live action version of the final battle of FMABH.