Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    They should really look toward the Cataclysm or Warlords models to get their inspiration back. Cataclysm Marksman was pretty cool since Steady Shots had a chance to build up stacks that would eventually give you instant free aimed shots. Warlords w/ 4 set was also pretty cool. A potentially mobile damage dealer that was rewarded hugely for using their Mastery well. Come to think of it, the old Marksman Mastery was pretty well designed. It rewarded you for thinking ahead of the game and being in positions to maximize its efficiency.

Bring back Cata's multi-dotting/trap-launching Survival, better than any garbage spec we have these days (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XshwQReqdxQ)

Make hunters great (fun) again. At least Demon Hunter is pretty fun, but I get a bit sad every time I log my hunter to keep the Artifact Knowledge rolling.

PS: It's freaking unbelievable pet pathing is still this horrible in 2016.

So I think I have the whole Blizz/Hunter thing finally figured out. Clearly, the company has a new CEO who has a 5 year old kid who loves playing a Hunter. The design team have been given instructions to humour this kid at all costs. Comments like 'I wanna be able to shoot swirly snakes from my bow' have to be taken literally. Maybe this really isn't the case, but it certainly feels like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post
    There are only 2 talent tiers where there are clear winners because they make the spec feel way better and allow us to do aoe.

Whining about them is what is killing the class.
    Good point. These two talents are part of the mandatory, baseline toolkit of the current MM Hunter, they kind of enable the spec and its enjoyment. This removes 4 talents and two baseline shots from the game. I don't care, neither do most raiders, but apparently someone at Blizzard has his priorities wrong.

Of course they may try and fix change that. If and when there is nothing else to do. It's laughable how issues like that make it to #1 on their priority list.

"Everybody's using Dan's talent, no one uses Susy's talent, we need to fix that naooooo :/"
    "My 12yr old kid always gets blamed for messing up with Barrage/Sindewinders, we have to destroy them.."

BS attitude.

Its true. Blizzard needs to stop nerfing our only usable talents just because we use them (Ie. Posthaste, Sidewinders, Barrage, Etc..). They need to buff, fix, or change the other non-used talents to make them viable or we will be left in a very shitty spot overall.

Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    It's a shame they didn't have this goal when they redid the specs before Legion. They had the opposite goal back then.
    Amen to that...