Good luck everyone! I love alienware products!

Very nice. Good luck everyone!

:O PC has lovely art! *wishes and wants*

Hello! What a beauty, good luck everyone!!

In Regards to the "Computer Giveaway"

Poor college student in need of a PC to continue supporting the blizzard company before my laptop burns out, thanks in advance.

Really hoping I can win this!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Might as well give the contest a shot!

awesome stuff

That computer looks great! Would love to have it...

In Regards to the "Computer Giveaway"

Poor college student in need of a PC to continue supporting the blizzard company before my laptop burns out, thanks in advance.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    After reading the tos a third and final time, this will be my third and final entry for this computer giveaway sweepstakes. How exciting!!!? I didn't see anything about having more than one entry.

Look for my other three posts, if you can find it

What would I do with this "as is" computer?

Well, if the stars align and I've actually won, I'd first give my 2007 built computer to my sister who has some great talent graphic designing. I would transfer all of my data and programs so that I can use this bad boy to create projects with adobe premier pro.

Oh my. I would then take the opportunity to activate my wow account and start playing again (my memory ram failed and is running on 4 gigs right now-but I have some ddr2 Samsung coming from China to replace it oh god...ddr2

To be honest, I would be thankful and would like to write a letter to the sponsors. This opportunity is pretty much like entering the lottery. 1/11000 chance of winning. Much better-don't ask.

Feed my inner nerd. I sure as hell would be blessed to be picked so, stars align!!! Align dammit! If I win, I'll make a promise to try my best to do a rain dance that would let the world be blessed by an unsuspecting pouring of liquid filled with all the essential minerals to cure all diseases. Witness the coming of fruition. What hath this dance bring forth to our world? A magical liquid that refills every empty cup, fixes every broken window, and reignites the fire lost from an old lost romance. A little drink would cure people with no sense of humor. This liquid will have the power to feed the world and turn the low income citizens into higher middle class citizens. This blessed liquid will dry the deserts and bring world peace. This liquid will come from the source of the all seeing. The world will be engulfed with rain and Kanye would realize that he was never crazy--he would admit that Taylor Swift deserved the award for best "insert here". This mysterious liquid-my tears.

- - - Updated - - -

4th entry for the computer giveaway contest. Thanks.
    Last edited by rikkyjay89; 2016-12-01 at 05:22 AM.