Flamestrike smartcast LIVE

Beloved fire mages In 7.1 Blizzard has finally added @cursor and @Player macros. To some people it is common knowledge right now, but trust me not everyone knew about it. Basically:

Code:
    #showtooltip Flamestrike
    /cast [@cursor] Flamestrike

This macro will cause your flamestrike to be instantly casted at wherever your cursor currently is. So you don't have to confirm your cast with left mouse button. No matter how good you are, you will probably be even better if you use this macro. I assume so because it most definitely smoothens GCDs rotation, at least for me and few friends out there.

Just give it a try if you wish, have fun!

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Wenoxar; 2016-11-22 at 08:58 AM.

Guess it works with freeze too
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Figured most on here would already know about it considering it was on the FP and we had multiple threads about it for different classes same with the @Player version, which means you can cast it directly on your position, useful for things like Angelic Feather.

IS there a @Target version? Also in the latest patch they introduce namePlateFriendlyClickThrough CVar, i would rly enjoy this option but i dont know how to enable it, can someone help with it?

Maaan, you're like few weeks late to the party There's at least one thread (in UI sub-forum) w/ video guide and stuff about it

Quote Originally Posted by hasublade View Post
    IS there a @Target version?
    at target conditional is OP, ofc there's none

@lightspark it's never too late to spread good stuff

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, OP, you're the fucking man for this.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I thought this was common knowledge now? I experimented with this straight after 7.1 hit but found it to be difficult to use at times, sometimes being able to see where your cursor is on the screen with all the other things going on isn't very easy and occasionally my smartcast flame strikes wouldn't hit as I wanted them to. Needless to say I went back to the old way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Dude, OP, you're the fucking man for this.
    Many thanks OP!