Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

I just think the CM Punk theme fits his character so perfectly.

Deleted
    I feel like what's happened to WWE has been a bit what's happened to SNL; it used to have this legendary "cast" and characters, then there were a couple iterations that were much more modern, but really amazing (guys like the Rock, Brock Lesnar, and so on), and then there's just been this cast of characters nobody really cares much about; characters that the people who watch every episode know, sure, but ones that don't really rise above that level of famous. And, I have to admit, most of what I watched was the really great cast that came after the absolute legends. I'm only 37, so I'm not even old enough to have enjoyed most of the WWF times.

I see a lot of songs from these "junior" characters, and even though I take peeks at WWE every once in a while, I have no clue who they are. It's just Random Ass Guy 1 and Random Ass Guy 2.

Here's what I think must be at least among the most legendary ones. Some good, some maybe not so much but still;

And, well, of course;

I can't but admit these have to be among my favorites.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-11-24 at 10:39 PM.

EZ
    Oh hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I feel like what's happened to WWE has been a bit what's happened to SNL; it used to have this legendary "cast" and characters, then there were a couple iterations that were much more modern, but really amazing (guys like the Rock, Brock Lesnar, and so on), and then there's just been this cast of characters nobody really cares much about; characters that the people who watch every episode know, sure, but ones that don't really rise above that level of famous. And, I have to admit, most of what I watched was the really great cast that came after the absolute legends. I'm only 37, so I'm not even old enough to have enjoyed most of the WWF times.

I see a lot of songs from these "junior" characters, and even though I take peeks at WWE every once in a while, I have no clue who they are. It's just Random Ass Guy 1 and Random Ass Guy 2.

The majority of the really quality stuff is actually happening not on the main shows like Raw and Smackdown, but over on NXT. And it isn't even just the quality of the matches or storylines that is better. Even the music is better. By far the two best new themes in a long time were both written for NXT wrestlers Shinsuke Nakamura:

And Bobby Roode:

That Bobby Roode theme is so over with the fans that when Roode made his very first appearance and the theme played, the entire crowd was already singing along due to it having been released online a few days prior.

Those two are by far, my favorite WWE themes in a long, long time. Although I do kinda dig AJ Styles WWE theme as well, but part of that is probably because it's AJ's and he is my favorite current wrestler.

10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Well, seeing as how HHH had Motorhead do two themes for him, I'm pretty sure he wins by default for me.

Deleted
    Legion of DOOM

10+ Year Old Account
    Stone Cold Glass Shatters or Triple H Time to Play the Game, The Rock was also good, whenever you heard one of them 3 back in the day you just knew shit was about to go down.