Deleted

Thistle tea (outlaw) and old war pot.

So as Outlaw sometimes I find myself really starving on bosses even during burst (AR) period. I dont really like even SiW anymore for starting a boss fight (few seconds lost due to out of energy). So do you use thistle tea or just more haste (15-16-17% w/o the alacrity) will be enough?
    And another question, when you use the old war potion, ''pre''-pot is sad if you keep rerolling for SiW/TB/2+ buffs.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know thistle tea doesn't work during raid encounters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewantcookie View Post
    Ofc you can use it in raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orionmnt View Post
    And another question, when you use the old war potion, ''pre''-pot is sad if you keep rerolling for SiW/TB/2+ buffs.
    Is this supposed to be a question? Anyway, you are supposed to only roll once and stick with whatever you got. On pull, you usually prepotted and maybe BL'd aswell. You reroll afterwards.

Thistle Tea counts as a potion, just as Potion of the Old War and Potion of Prolonged Power does.

While you're drinking that thistle tea, make sure you use the valeera potion for 10% free crit for your raid, that should really boost your dps!!

- - - Updated - - -

I keep reading your post, and I just can't understand why you think 100 energy is better then a second old war potion? Like WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Mewantcookie View Post
    it definitely does. if you are using the thistle tea you buy from the vendor, not the thistle tea you get from the goblin dick in the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    it definitely does. if you are using the thistle tea you buy from the vendor, not the thistle tea you get from the goblin dick in the vault.
    Well, the one chosen in the vault does not count as a "potion", so it wont trigger potion CD, but also cant be used outside of Broken Islands.

The other one is on a 5min CD, but counts as per the top 7.0.3 comment on wowhead:
    "Currently - this item DOES share a cooldown with POTIONS.
    Previous iterations of this item shared a cooldown with healthstones , not potions. Unfortunately, this change reduces the utility of this item.
    In most PvE situations, it will almost certainly be a better DPS option to use an agility potion."

So there you have it. You may choose between a huge, HUGE DPS potion, or 100 energy.