Question How do I make my champion look cooler? (T19, transmog etc..)

Hi Everyone!

Disclaimer: I havent played WoW since WoTLK/(i played a little bit of)WoD but didn't really get into it to the point of where i cared about the aesthetics of my character, if he's wearing matching gear or what color; and to be honest i haven't ever really known where to start or whats worth getting.

However since legion thats changed, i have been putting a lot more time into my char and currently I am an ilvl 854 resto druid. I've completed mythic 2 dungeons and LFR since i dont have a guild. I know want to make my guy look cool/badass as hell.

I understand the very basic of transmog but i havent ever found anything to want to transmog my stuff into; sometimes i think an item i want can be transmogged and i just end up screwing it up. I'm not sure what sets are available or how change outfit colors. Also since wrath ive always heard of TX(enter number) sets but i have no freaking idea how you get them. Are there other sets worth getting if i cant get t19? Can i get T19 items? are they actual loot drops or based on something else?

sorry for the noob questions; thanks in advance:

edit: Someone told me t19 stuff hasnt come out yet, since its the new raid. So whats worth finding? t18? are they specific items or just based off a level of completion.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Greetings Sillygoose!

Some items of Tier19 are out already, I myself find the LFR-one (green and brown) to look quite cool, but indeed.. Not every piece of this set is out yet. Edit: The tier19 itself isn't out, but the model is available in several different colorations!
    Use an addon such as Atlas Loot to check which item drops where!

You could also go for PvP, in which case the Tier19 recolor is already out and about! You just have to be lucky! For Alliance, it's White with gold and blue. For Horde, it's more purplish and silvery.

Apart from Shoulders, I've got all PvP items for Transmog, just by doing a few Battlegrounds and the PvP-World Quests.
    As for how Transmog works, it's like a collection.. Just like your Mounts. If you have the mount, you can use it.
    Same for items: If you've had the item (color/look) You're able to Transmog to it. So you can build up your collection.

Some raids of previous expansions are easy to solo and offer very cool Tier sets or items still. In the end, it's a lot of playing around, finding matching colors, etc.
    Some old PvP items look quite nice, combined with other stuff too.

Ofcourse, the Druid set offered by the Class Hall looks quite cool too!
    Hope this helps! If you say what kind of stuff interests you, we can check further. For more tips, you could always check the Transmog-threads on these forums, to show what people have done with their looks.

Edit:
    You could always check http://www.wowhead.com/guides/transm...ets-for-druids
    This website shows you all Tier Sets and shows brief information on how to find them.
    Last edited by Drakonis7; 2016-11-25 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Added link