Deleted

Question with Simcraft

So I simC myself everytime i change gear for the stat values and today i swapped a gear piece and the stats changed completely

from
    ( Pawn: v1: "Gaderel": Agility=10.13, CritRating=10.10, HasteRating=10.36, MasteryRating=7.75, Versatility=8.60 )
    to
    ( Pawn: v1: "Gaderel": Agility=9.95, CritRating=9.50, HasteRating=7.45, MasteryRating=7.47, Versatility=8.28 )

Is it something i dont understand or one piece of gear can change ur haste need so much?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    From my understanding, haste and crit kind of softcap themselves around 46%/13%. I'm experiencing the same thing myself.

Yep, haste has its plateau's that's correct

Deleted
    Ah i see thanks a lot . I guess ill have to aim for more crit versa right now then

Something I don't understand is why we get some really different scales for stats...

For example, I have about 51% crit, 6.6% haste, 17.25% mastery and 5.74% versa for 879 ilv at the moment.

And I get this: CritRating=10.55, Agility=10.18, Versatility=9.02, MasteryRating=8.36, HasteRating=7.84.

how i know the stats weight?
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.