Thread: Dps spec

Dps spec

Hello fellow Rogues. Looking for some help. I am wondering what the best spec is for Raiding and Mythic + dungeons. I am currently running ass Assassination. I have heard that outlaw is also a good spec to run. What are your opinions? Thanks in advance.

Why does every single person have to ask the same question in a thread on its own. There are hundreds of topics on this issue, and everything has already been answered, just look it up.

Currently: Assassination is quite comfortably ahead of outlaw on any form of single target. That means most of EN, unless you have high ilvl run through, fatebringer relics and legendary outlaw bracers / ring it is recommended to stick to assassination. For mythic+: Outlaw is a strong spec for m+ and performs better than assa especially when fights are quick. At higher m+ levels when mobs take a while to kill and you have time to rupture 4 targets and spam enough envenoms for poison bomb, assassination's aoe is very competitive with outlaw's, but outlaw will still do less on bosses. At this point they are both very close.