Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

[megathead] The Game Awards 2016

Live streaming now.....

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Life in the Ruins

Rocket League: Starbase ARC Trailer

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Trailer (The Game Awards 2016)

That death stranding 2nd teaser trailer, really interested in what that will be. Also about time Kojima got his reward.

Death Stranding Trailer - The Game Awards 2016

'Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - The Telltale Series' Official Teaser

Warframe - The War Within: Coming Soon Trailer | PS4

Prey Game Informer Coverage Trailer

Halo Wars 2 Atriox Trailer

Dauntless Announcement Trailer | The Game Awards 2016

Edit: Will be updating the OP with trailers as they come out.

Rewards:

Best Art Direction and Indie Game Award: Inside

Best Action Game Award: Doom

Best Game for Impact Award: That Dragon, Cancer

Chinese Viewer Choice Award: League of Legends.

Trending Gamer Award: Boogie2988

The Best RPG Award: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt "Blood & Wine"

Cloud9 is best eSports Team

Doom Best Music/Sound Design

Best Strategy is Civilization VI

Best Performance: Nolan North

Best Sports/Racing Game: Forza Horizon 3
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-02 at 03:33 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Mind doing a full list for me Brig? Kinda busy with stuff atm so can't watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Mind doing a full list for me Brig? Kinda busy with stuff atm so can't watch.
    ill update the OP with each trailer as they come out
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

now there is really really bad band and i dont see how this got anything to do on games >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, because nobody has ever rewarded Kojima for his work...
    Ya he has been many times, he was still screwed out of his award last year. So its good he got one this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    now there is really really bad band and i dont see how this got anything to do on games >.<
    Ya I wasn't impressed by the band.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-02 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    --snip--
    Thanks added to the OP.

Inside wins Best Art Direction and Indie Game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here's the high Quality trailer for the Breath of the Wild trailer from Nintendo, if you want to add it to the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Doom wins best Action Game

Inside wins Best Art Direction and Indie Game.

Doom wins best Action Game
    Added.

I'm just adding trailers to the OP.

Going to update the OP with a rewards list as well as much as I can
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-02 at 02:44 AM.

Best Game for Impact:

That Dragon, Cancer

Best Game for Impact:

That Dragon, Cancer
    The feelz......

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's an award, not a reward.
    Got nothing useful to add go to another thread.

Trending Gamer: Boogie2988

Del Toro and Mikkelson in Death Stranding are names i didnt expect as actual in game actors, more of the umbilical chord connection stuff and a tank that appeared to be bursting at the seams with sea life.

Its kind of giving me a GYO vibe, one of Junji Itos mangas where old forgotten war machines designed to run on biology begin to parisatise fish and craw up from the sea floor out the wreck of a sub marine. Maybe this is about mankind using living things as the brains of their war machines, literally consuming nature for war?

At least Doom got a fucking award well deserved. Also finished up work quicker than I thought so I'm gonna tune in methinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Del Toro and Mikkelson in Death Stranding are names i didnt expect as actual in game actors, more of the umbilical chord connection stuff and a tank that appeared to be bursting at the seams with sea life.

Its kind of giving me a GYO vibe, one of Junji Itos mangas where old forgotten war machines designed to run on biology begin to parisatise fish and craw up from the sea floor out the wreck of a sub marine. Maybe this is about mankind using living things as the brains of their war machines, literally consuming nature for war?
    Then Kojima is doing it right. It's giving you a vibe, it's giving you snippets but not giving it all away. Although we all know Kojimas games are like movies I imagine this won't be different.

At least Doom got a fucking award well deserved. Also finished up work quicker than I thought so I'm gonna tune in methinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Then Kojima is doing it right. It's giving you a vibe, it's giving you snippets but not giving it all away. Although we all know Kojimas games are like movies I imagine this won't be different.
    Enjoy the show and ya that trailer just makes me want to know more.

Best RPG is Witcher 3

- - - Updated - - -

Cloud9 is best eSports Team

Doom Best Music/Sound Design

Just looking at the nominees now shame they don't have any for Worst Game. I can name 2 right off the bat. Rift: Starfall Prophecy and No Man's Sky. Also if Ratchet and Clank doesn't win one award I'll be disappointed. Really good game just a terrible movie. Just pulling up the nominees to look at now.

Best Strategy is Civilization VI

Just looking at the nominees now shame they don't have any for Worst Game. I can name 2 right off the bat. Rift: Starfall Prophecy and No Man's Sky. Also if Ratchet and Clank doesn't win one award I'll be disappointed. Really good game just a terrible movie. Just pulling up the nominees to look at now.
    Ratchet and Clank should win Best Remaster along with many other rewards.

- - - Updated - - -

That Doom Music......sooo goood.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-02 at 03:06 AM.