10+ Year Old Account

prestige progress / honor talents get reset with season end, right?

it seems this was said some time ago and at the time I thought that meant the end was near so I leveled my honor talents assuming we were already in season 2. now I'm nowhere near the 50 prestige level for my hidden artifact appearance and so I'm going to quit wasting my daily world mission completion on PvP world missions if the progress is going to be reset. any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Honor level =/= Prestige level. You gain a Prestige level every 50 honor levels.

The current Prestige level is capped at 4 iirc, and it'll be raised come the new season, to 8 I believe.

I highly doubt they'll reset it -- it's not related to ratings.

If it reset even less people would pvp and even more people would whine about it.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

They will also reset your level, LOL
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    okay thanks so as far as you all would guess I wont lose my progress towards my hidden artifact? sorry I obviously don't know much about the current pvp system.

The prestige system is intended to span the whole expansion, it doesn't get reset each season.

Doesnt reset for the whole expansion, just new levels are added and rewards for the new levels. Once the expansion is over and the new one starts. It's reset. Unsure on if the rewards will be new ones to replace old tho.