Thread: T19 test on PTR

T19 test on PTR

Hi there, has anyone tested the T19 set on PTR? since Fraskataur is selling the gear on Dalaran I`ve tested it a little bit on Assassination spec.

The 2 pieces bonus does not seems to work with venomous wounds, wich is very sad. It seems to work with the envenon 4 pieces bonus though.

I did not tested the legendary shoulders on sub yet.

Deleted
    Legendary shoulders doesn't work with sub as people think, it was reported in another thread. It will be nice if people do some testing on the Outlaw set.

Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    Legendary shoulders doesn't work with sub as people think, it was reported in another thread. It will be nice if people do some testing on the Outlaw set.
    The shoulders work only with regular stealth and vanish, not with sd. It doesn't give a huge dps increase as the boots, but a boost nonetheless. The boots on the other hand are still extremely strong, it gave almost 20% dps increase with the exact same talents, gear (except the boots of course) and rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redv1per View Post
    They will be the best for Outlaw, probably. It makes True Bearing even more powerful.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Legendary shoulders are ot worth to use on any spec. As for Outlaw wrists together with insignia is the way to go. With recent buffs to wrists your procced Pistol shot/Blunderbuss does insane amount of damage if you spec into Quick Draw(by insane I mean 1,5mil crit Pistol Shot and 3,5mil crit blunderbuss with my items) and since these are CP generators your Insignia will deal tons of damage. The set bonus for Outlaw aren't very shiny but I feel like Outlaw at current state of PTR is the strongest option with BiS legendaries. At least that's how it felt like when I was testing it on raiding dummy. Other than that all specs are quite close to each other with BiS legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    Legendary shoulders are ot worth to use on any spec. As for Outlaw wrists together with insignia is the way to go. With recent buffs to wrists your procced Pistol shot/Blunderbuss does insane amount of damage if you spec into Quick Draw(by insane I mean 1,5mil crit Pistol Shot and 3,5mil crit blunderbuss with my items) and since these are CP generators your Insignia will deal tons of damage. The set bonus for Outlaw aren't very shiny but I feel like Outlaw at current state of PTR is the strongest option with BiS legendaries. At least that's how it felt like when I was testing it on raiding dummy. Other than that all specs are quite close to each other with BiS legendaries.
    realy sad to balance a set around TWO!! specific legendarys out of 8 , next patch we got even more...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I get this on my Outlaw rogue, I will use it in AR+CDB rotation. Saberslash then vanish+run through.
    AR -> CDB -> SS -> Vanish -> RT -> SS -> RT ->>

I'm pretty sure 100% crit for 6 seconds is better than ambush and a second saber slash. Will be hard to sim maybe?

Deleted
    I hoped so much for the assa 2p to Countdown towards vw. We would be a lot less enegie starved and the rotation would have felt more fluid. Sad