Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Professor stabbed to death on USC campus, student arrested

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/03...-arrested.html

Police say a suspect has been arrested in the stabbing death of a psychology professor at the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles on Friday.

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department announced that the suspect was a male student.

According to the USC Department of Public Safety, the attack is believed to be the "result of a personal dispute," also stating that investigators believed the attack was not a random one.
    Hmm, another campus stabbing.

Somebody let me know when they ID the suspect so I can update the thread with this information.
    Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-12-03 at 03:43 PM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Guns dont kill people. people kill people.

Deleted
    He should have provided a better list of trigger warnings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    The inhibition threshold gets a lot lower with any tool. Ending with nuclear weapons where you don't even know anyone or anything you annihilate anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    People with guns also kill people.
    It's quite hard to kill people without weapons.
    But not impossible. All you have to do to kill someone without having a weapon is to make them fall and have their head hit something quite hard on the way down.

Though, I wouldn't condone such behavior.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2016-12-03 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    But not impossible. All you have to do to kill someone without having a weapon is to make them fall and have their head hit something quite hard on the way down.

Though, I wouldn't condone such behavior.
    People are generally lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's quite hard to kill people without weapons.
    A joke, sir? The only thing keeping us from murdering the crap out of eachother on the daily is consequences. Do you mean just with our bare fists? Nothing else? Is anything other than that considered a weapon in this scenario?

Cuz you can kill like 100 people in the next 5 minutes with a $500 1993 Buick off Craigslist.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP wonder what the motive was though?
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    RIP wonder what the motive was though?
    I wonder what his name/ethnicity is.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-03 at 08:48 PM.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Says the name is David Jonathan Brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    A joke, sir? The only thing keeping us from murdering the crap out of eachother on the daily is consequences. Do you mean just with our bare fists? Nothing else? Is anything other than that considered a weapon in this scenario?

Cuz you can kill like 100 people in the next 5 minutes with a $500 1993 Buick off Craigslist.
    WTF is wrong with you?! Consequences are the only thing stopping you from murder. Bang up job your parents did!

10+ Year Old Account
    the name is in the article. i dont think ethnicity is important unless it was a racially motivated crime or similar.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    the name is in the article. i dont think ethnicity is important unless it was a racially motivated crime or similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post

Ah they updated it since I posted.
    MAGA

Yeah, you would wonder that.

Since your habit of calling criminals "THUGS!" seems to be pretty dependent on ethnicity, and specifically on a certain ethnicity. Which is really mysterious to me since you're supposedly that ethnicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yeah, you would wonder that.

Since your habit of calling criminals "THUGS!" seems to be pretty dependent on ethnicity, and specifically on a certain ethnicity. Which is really mysterious to me since you're supposedly that ethnicity.
    Haha ya except its been proven time and time again that I drop THUG on any degenerate criminal regardless of characteristics.

Nice try, nice try.

And I wonder it because when police leave it out ...yeaaa there's usually a reason.
    MAGA

Haha ya except its been proven time and time again that I drop THUG on any degenerate criminal regardless of characteristics.

Nice try, nice try.
    The irony of this being that we already know we have a degenerate criminal, and we're only missing his ethnicity.

So you could just go ahead and drop "THUG!" now?
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The irony of this being that we already know we have a degenerate criminal, and we're only missing his ethnicity.

So you could just go ahead and drop "THUG!" now?
    Well I am trying to lay off the triggers because certain mods here review every post I make just looking for reasons to invent infractions, but for you GarFru you got it, this guy David Jonathan Brown is a thugging piece of subuman shit and Cali should give him a nice dose of potassium chloride.
    MAGA

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Guns were invented and created with the sole purpose of killing other people. Knives were not.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    *triggering intensifies*
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.