Raid Frames that highlight <40% HP?

Heya,

I recently got the Legendary Belt: Intact Nazjatar Molting (Reset Riptide CD when cast on <40% HP Target)

Currently use Elvui + Clique.

Wanted to know if there's a setting in Elvui or another raid-frame addon that would highlight raid members Under 40% HP.
    Would be nice if the raid frame boarder would Glow or have a small buff/debuff icon for when the player has <40% HP, so riptide can be cast only on players with <40% HP.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    Heya,

I recently got the Legendary Belt: Intact Nazjatar Molting (Reset Riptide CD when cast on <40% HP Target)

Currently use Elvui + Clique.

Wanted to know if there's a setting in Elvui or another raid-frame addon that would highlight raid members Under 40% HP.
    Would be nice if the raid frame boarder would Glow or have a small buff/debuff icon for when the player has <40% HP, so riptide can be cast only on players with <40% HP.

Thanks!
    was thinking the same... atm ill just show health-percentage in those frames, but something more flashy would be pretty good

Yay! I finally get to be useful. I tracked down this addon: http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=274, for Elvui a few weeks ago for exactly the same reason.

This will allow you to set a breakpoint at 40% (Turns the healthbar to selected color) It has an upper and lower breakpoint, I just turned the upper one off. Set the lower 40%, with a brightred color. Works perfectly.

Just drop the addon in your folder, and modify "Fixed Health Colors" under unitframes in Elvui.

I tried to just watch health percentages, but found it too tedious and I don't like unnecessary stuff on my health bars. On raid fights where you're running echoes, with torrent I've found some use for this legendary.

I have pretty mixed feelings about this item though. But if that's what you got, make the best of it.
    Last edited by Mauthe; 2016-12-05 at 06:55 PM.

I've got the same legendary and have just tried to train myself to identify an imaginary line in my raid frames (I use Grid) which represents 40% and try to prioritize targets below it so I can hit them with it. Honestly though, this legendary is fairly garbage imo. It doesn't seem to generate a lot of extra RTs for me, because it requires that 1) RT is off cooldownn, and 2) there's an available target below 40%. This is a pretty rare confluence of conditions for me, because I'm pretty religious about hitting RT on cooldown, so unless I see someone is below 40% as I'm approaching the availability of RT (and another healer doesn't beat me to it) I get 0 benefit from the legendary besides the stats (which don't include Mastery).

I'd much rather have the ring, or even the gloves. Either of those would be an improvement to my healing numbers. The belt is just meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauthe View Post
    Yay! I finally get to be useful. I tracked down this addon: http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=274, for Elvui a few weeks ago for exactly the same reason.

This will allow you to set a breakpoint at 40% (Turns the healthbar to selected color) It has an upper and lower breakpoint, I just turned the upper one off. Set the lower 40%, with a brightred color. Works perfectly.

Just drop the addon in your folder, and modify "Fixed Health Colors" under unitframes in Elvui.

I tried to just watch health percentages, but found it too tedious and I don't like unnecessary stuff on my health bars. On raid fights where you're running echoes, with torrent I've found some use for this legendary.

I have pretty mixed feelings about this item though. But if that's what you got, make the best of it.
    Thanks!
    For fights like M-Dragons + M Cen when I can chain-riptide like 5-6 people in a row, my HPS goes through the roof!