Trying to track my DOTs on Soul Effigy using WeakAuras, any suggestions?

I am looking for a way to track my DOTs on Soul Effigy and I'm not sure what to do TBH. The only way I know to make it work is to set Soul Effigy to Focus and it works just fine, except I don't want to do it that way. Is there any other way for WeakAuras to track the DOTs on Soul Effigy? Or maybe is there another addon I can use that would?

You could but i use the addon raven for that.
    Demo is fine... play better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not's WA work great, they are what I use to keep track of things. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=weak+aura you can either use the whole thing or if you just want to track SE you can just import those!! Cheers

Make a focus weak aura for dots and put Effigy on focus.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Make a focus weak aura for dots and put Effigy on focus.
    I guess you didn't read my post

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus66 View Post
    I guess you didn't read my post
    True :P, went for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Faytel View Post
    Not's WA work great, they are what I use to keep track of things.
    True, the SE aura needs adjustments when wearing the Hood of Eternal Disdain, though. Unfortunately, multiplying the timer by 0.8 doesn't seem to work properly.

I know terryn has some nice weakauras for effigy tracking. Personally I use focus frame+focus macros, but everyone has their own preferances

Quote Originally Posted by Sjeletyven View Post
    I know terryn has some nice weakauras for effigy tracking. Personally I use focus frame+focus macros, but everyone has their own preferances
    Seconding this one. While WA for duration is nice, you can get a better result by having a focus macro for Effigy since it'll show duration of DoTs and it's possible to target via the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    Seconding this one. While WA for duration is nice, you can get a better result by having a focus macro for Effigy since it'll show duration of DoTs and it's possible to target via the focus.
    Think he uses both. You can see on his videos 2 sets of weakura dot trackers which suggests one for target and one for focus which he has on the right side as effigy.
    Could be mistaken, havent done any other research than just watching vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjeletyven View Post
    Think he uses both. You can see on his videos 2 sets of weakura dot trackers which suggests one for target and one for focus which he has on the right side as effigy.
    Could be mistaken, havent done any other research than just watching vids.
    That would be too much for me but like you said, to each his own preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    That would be too much for me but like you said, to each his own preferences.
    Same. I just WA for buff durations and focus frame for effigy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnhkZJ_DpJs THis gives a look of my UI, effigy focus frame would be below target frame. (was just vod reviewing kinda).

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus66 View Post
    I am looking for a way to track my DOTs on Soul Effigy and I'm not sure what to do TBH. The only way I know to make it work is to set Soul Effigy to Focus and it works just fine, except I don't want to do it that way. Is there any other way for WeakAuras to track the DOTs on Soul Effigy? Or maybe is there another addon I can use that would?
    Try using "specific unit" to track your debuffs