Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    As someone who actually works in IT-Sec, i have a really tough time believing any claims that there is certainty an attack can be attributed to person XYZ, especially if the other side is supposed to be a governmentally backed entity.
    Basically, the CIA would need inside info, that it was the russians, tracing the hack back to russia is kinda pointless since it might have been an infected computer that's part of a bot net.
    Heck, making sure the tracks lead back to russia or china actually sounds like a smart idea since noone is going to look further anyway. Confirmation bias in action.
    Also, as other people have already pointed out, U.S. agencies have a rather spotty past when it comes to telling the truth, i was extremely annoyed by the vague bs the FBI pulled right before the election and i will remain skeptical about these CIA claims till there is some actual tangible evidence and not just "we think it's the russians, who else could it be?"

Annie Walker would have gotten to the bottom of this months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep making baseless claims against Russia. It seems like a group of people want to continually hurt their own reputation, without any facts, to push an agenda.

You know, the reputation that made that awkward moment when people on the left voted for Trump?

Yeah. Keep pushing the agenda.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ppl working in CIA could be different some of them might be Anti-Trump some of them might be pro-Trump.

George H. W. Bush was CIA director, and Bush family was friendly towards Putin and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    CIA provide evidence to American public
    NSA tap phones and listen to people that disagree with CIA evidence.

CIA informs Obama and Hillary who disagree with their decision.

Hillary orders Death Squads to those who who disagrees with CIA decision

Obama calls for another election.

Hillary wins due to Trumpy supporters being killed or silenced.

Hillary launches Nuclear attack on Russia and wipes out 80% of Human population

Hillary survives, but Jesus returns and destroys her.

Isn't this the rumored plot to part 9 of JoJo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Keep making baseless claims against Russia. It seems like a group of people want to continually hurt their own reputation, without any facts, to push an agenda.

You know, the reputation that made that awkward moment when people on the left voted for Trump?

Yeah. Keep pushing the agenda.
    They aren't baseless claims. Unless, of course, you are of the esteemed group of individuals who have better intelligence than the CIA and 16 other US intelligence agencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I'm genuinely starting to get lost in all this fake news and faker news and news that's true but we're slightly touching it up and then there's Alex Jones fucking everywhere all of a sudden and I was sure he was fake news but now he's sort of not fake news because he called out the fake news but he does still sell water purifiers and magic pills or something and fuck.

Is the skinny on this Russia piece basically: CIA claims Russia hacked DNC, reveals collusion in effort to promote Trump or are we way beyond that now?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengel View Post
    I think that what we found was "good" though nothing criminal was exposed as hmm...still no charges; it muddied the water just enough so that Trump's lies were perceived as truth (even though politifact and other non-partisan fact checkers eviscerated him all 18 months of his candidacy).

The most telling thing is the fact that there was several articles about how trump's email servers were using outdated and unpatched Windows Server Operating systems with multiple known flaws. Clinton's servers were Fort Knox by comparison. How come we didn't hear anything about his being hacked? How come only one side had "explosive leaks"? Both sides were filled to the brim with corrupt politicians but only one side had any sort of transparency, HELL WE STILL DON'T KNOW HIS TAX RETURNS. Wikileaks is being protected by the Kremlin, this is well known, it is well within reason that the leaker's, as most likely it was an insider, information was trumpeted higher than anything about Trump. IN FACT, every time Trump was dipping in the polls, something came out from Wikileaks to cast aspersions on Clinton. I am only showing correlation, and its implied causation.

Also, the fact that State-Sponsored cyber crime is on the rise as China, Russia, and the US advance their Spy Vs. Spy into the next millennium lends credence that the Kremlin wants Trump and since Putin is a notorious ex-KGB agent we know he's skilled in putting puppets in places that he wants them. Putin is NOT a nice guy.

How is it that we still don't know about Trump's Financial ties to Russia? Why is he hiding the particulars? Why is one side shrouded in secrecy and the other being lambasted for being shrouded in secrecy?

Head of the NSA stating that other countries had attempted to sway the US Election
    http://www.businessinsider.com/nsa-c...ection-2016-11

Trump's Email Server being very vulnerable
    http://arstechnica.com/information-t...-and-insecure/
    Now lets wait until Trump uses that out of date email server to send classified information across.

Also, please throw out some actual proof that Wikileaks is Russia's puppet. I'm sure a lot of people would be very interested in that seeing as no one has any actual proof.

As for info being trumpeted a lot about the DNC hacks to my recollection TV was mostly silent about it other than "IT'S ALL RUSSIA FAKES!!!!!!!" being brought up every so often. As for actual coverage Trump related stuff was on quite a lot and it wasn't positive or even factual a lot of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have threads on the hacking and its consequences. Pick one instead of creating new threads for every little update

Closing