Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    I think we all can agree that Trump has to take office, it would create too big of a mess but at this point it is obvious that his legitimacy will always be in question. Also our faith in our electoral system will never be the same, we are going to be a divided country for 4 years. Trump was already doing enough with his cabinet appointments to divide people, this is the icing on the nightmare cake.
    Was your faith in the system not shocked by bush v gore? It wasnt that long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    So, essentially, our choice this election was between a candidate complaining the election was rigged before it took place and a different candidate complaining the election was rigged after it took place, with both of their supporters being able to effectively copy/paste their criticisms of the other candidate and/or their supporters with no real noticeable difference between the two.

Fuck.
    yeah, not enough eyes to roll at all of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    There basically is no such thing as "The Clinton Campaign" anymore, this is basically just one guy's opinion. The guy who was hacked in fact, of course he'd have an axe to grind.
    I also thought they had canceled plans to brief electors on Russia intelligence activity.

Hillary Hillary, go bake some Christmas cookies or somthing. Sore loser LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Was your faith in the system not shocked by bush v gore? It wasnt that long ago...
    Regardless of how much I feel about Trump, if he were not to take office it would destabilize the country even further. It is better he takes office and have his legitimacy and loyalty to the US always be in question, even republicans have to stand up to his pro Russia moves now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Maybe, but most of us are doing it in an ironic way, where real SJW's are full-on Kool Aid drinkers.
    "Ironically".
    That's about as convincing giving another guy a blowjob, and then saying that it's just a prank, no homo.
    Last edited by Belize; 2016-12-13 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Regardless of how much I feel about Trump, if he were not to take office it would destabilize the country even further. It is better he takes office and have his legitimacy and loyalty to the US always be in question, even republicans have to stand up to his pro Russia moves now.
    But bush v gore didnt? Seriously it wasnt that long ago and the courts intervention was completely unprecedented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    There basically is no such thing as "The Clinton Campaign" anymore, this is basically just one guy's opinion. The guy who was hacked in fact, of course he'd have an axe to grind.
    I also thought they had canceled plans to brief electors on Russia intelligence activity.
    Thats another thing too. Hilary has nothing to do with this. Theyve just scapegoated her so much. I dont agree with her politics at all but shes been getting the shit end of the stick for 30 years. The right wing has went after her with a gusto.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    It is Democrats that are a threat to our democracy not the Russians
    All the Russians did was help make the public more informed that information being illegally obtained doesn't make it false information
    They just exposed the public to the truth
    Americans supporting the outside influence of our government by Russia : I never thought I'd see the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    But bush v gore didnt? Seriously it wasnt that long ago and the courts intervention was completely unprecedented.
    Not to this degree people didn't have such a vile reaction to Bush until after he took office, both candidates this election had record low approval ratings. I have a friend who voted for Trump she said she did it but had to take a shower afterwards to wash up the filth so this election is unprecedented in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    We really dodged a bullet this election not electing Clinton and her corrupt cronies.
    Dodged a bullet by exploding a nuke in your mouth - that's what I call awesome work there.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread open on the CIA assessment topic, and there are well more than enough post-election threads already.

Closed.