Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right, and the point still stands. Prisons don't overflow because you lock up murderers for life.
    European countries usually do not lock up for life, though. That's the entire point. Europe is big on rehabilitation and fixing people instead of locking them away and pretending society is full of unicorns shitting rainbows. We try to deal with our problems, as many as there are.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why are people buying guns for self defense in freedomland, when apparently bundled newspaper and a lighter is just as good?
    Does your back hard from reaching so far, it sure has made my head hurt to even try to make sense of your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Does your back hard from reaching so far, it sure has made my head hurt to even try to make sense of your logic.
    I'm sure the law is foreign logic to you. Still waiting on you to prove intent. What are you waiting for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

this is what happens when you let your children play GTA V

Prove that they intended to kill. They didn't beat the guy, they didn't stab him, shoot him, anything that one might imagine to kill him. One of them lit a newspaper, and threw it on a mattress. You'll have very hard time proving intent to kill with that.
    If these were adults they would've been charged with murder, why is it different just because it's kids? They're more than old enough to realize this is fucked up. Why would they even want to steal their wheelchair wtf? They also intended to burn what little the homeless man had. People with this fucked up behaviour has no place on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    If these were adults they would've been charged with murder, why is it different just because it's kids? They're more than old enough to realize this is fucked up. Why would they even want to steal their wheelchair wtf? They also intended to burn what little the homeless man had. People with this fucked up behaviour has no place on Earth.
    Manslaughter, not murder. You still need to prove the intent to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manslaughter, not murder. You still need to prove the intent to kill.
    If it was a rich man...they would end up in jail. But since is just some *homeless* , they dont give a poop abaut it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

here in my country, eons ago, the custody of childrens on social risk was handed to the cops, every mofo children grew to be a respectable member of society, then legislations came and the goverment took care of them, now we have almost every day news of childrens dying because their keepers are fucking useless

TLDR: children custody should be handled by someone capable, aka, the cops