Deleted

Casually prestiging?

I'm a player trying to get into PvP a bit and I was wondering how long it approximately takes for someone to reach prestige. The reason I'm asking this is because I would like to unlock my artifact skins related to PvP. Would it be possible to eventually reach prestige 13 if I do like 2-3 BGs a day and complete all PvP related world quests? Thanks for the responses in advance!

-Yes it is possible to reach it doin just that

Few things to take into account,

12 wins is very different from 12 losses
    BG weekend substantially increases honor from BGs
    PvP quests sometimes seem to be absent with gaps inbetween depending on if they trigger or not

But I would think even with 12 losses and world quests you'd be able to hit 1 prestige every 2 or 3 weeks.

I almost hit honor cap by just doing my PvP wqs, and the occasional BG. The only other real PvP I did during season one was my 100 3s wins to get the mount.

The world quests and your random win usually give about two Honour levels a day.
    Those alone took me into Prestige 4. Even with the arena, battleground and Ashran follower quests, though, I was still about a week away from 4/50 when the cap got raised.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton