Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Legendary Jim Brown Impressed with Trump

The legendary Jim Brown originally a Hilary support has met with President-Elect Trump and has come away impressed.

Jim Brown's own words is that Trump is not a phony and is sincere about making it better within the black community. Really puts a damper on the racist narrative being pushed even by this CNN interviewer.

Trump has met a lot of people recently over 90 people from what I have heard from various arms of society but this post meeting interview I found as most impactful. I gotta say extremely sharp and lucid for a guy in his 80s to not only avoid the race-baiting question but to come back and respond in a way that made it blow up in their face.

I am sure there will be people digging up Jim Brown's past controversies to de-legitimize his position of if worst comes to worst they will call him a sell out. If people are really going to go that far you would be spitting on a man that has spent nearly 30 years of his life trying to make the world a better place.

Trump is not - and never was - a racist. To suggest otherwise is totatlly fucking ignorant.

Incoming posts about "Meicans are rapists and murders", regardless of the fact that Mexicans are not a race but an ethnicity.

Incoming posts about "ban Muslims", regardless of the fact that Islam is a religion - not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Trump is not - and never was - a racist. To suggest otherwise is totatlly fucking ignorant.

Incoming posts about "Meicans are rapists and murders", regardless of the fact that Mexicans are not a race but an ethnicity.

Incoming posts about "ban Muslims", regardless of the fact that Islam is a religion - not a race.
    Oh, haven't you heard? Those things are apparently included under racism now. That's what I was told last time I pointed this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    What's there to discredit? He's not the official spokesperson of black Americans, so his personal opinion hardly constitutes a final verdict on the matter.
    No one is an official spokesperson for black Americans........ except when that person is calling all white people and Trump racist.

So your best defense isn't even that he's not a bigot, but only that they accused him of the wrong types of bigotry? Doesn't really seem like a winning case, but OK.
    I was going to write more or less your sentiments. Then I realized to who I was replying. Why bother.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I fixed it for you.
    Deniability at it's best.

Made a lot of sense. I'd rather listen to these guys than the crap that come from Al Sharloten and his kind.

Ok and? Whats the point here?

10+ Year Old Account
    The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters is just astonishingly amazing

Take one thing and look at it from the right angle to see him in a somewhat positive light ... extrapolate .... extrapolate .... extrapolate ...

Trumpers, who bitch about celebrities' opinions, vote for a celebrity and care about celebrities' opinions.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-12-15 at 06:54 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Trump supporters : Screw celebrities and them not wanting to attend the Trump inauguration, who cares what they think.

Next day

Trump Supporters: Look at what this great celebrity is saying about Donald Trump, bask in his wisdom as he glorifies our god king.

Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2016-12-15 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trumpers, who bitch about celebrities' opinions, vote for a celebrity and care what celebrities' opinions.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    Add this. Bill O'Reilly who bashes Hollywood elite, while making $15 million/year and attends social events with people in his tax brackets. Just the average working Joe.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Glad to see folks willing to voice their respect for trump instead of engaging in the same conspiratorial type of huff and puff that the right did towards Obama. Im sure as more time goes on the racists out there who are bigots towards orange folks will subside.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Trump supporters : Screw celebrities and them not wanting to attend the Trump inauguration, who cares what they think.

Next day

Trump Supporters: Look at what this great celebrity is saying about Donald Trump, bask in his wisdom as he glorifies our god king.
    Clint Eastwood should have been booed at the RNC. Hollywood elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Add this. Bill O'Reilly who bashes Hollywood elite, while making $15 million/year and attends social events with people in his tax brackets. Just the average working Joe.
    Conservatives have elected:

- 1 Actor to POTUS
    - 1 Actor to Governor
    - 1 Actor/singer to Congress
    - 1 Actor to Mayor
    - 1 Money Boo Boo the realty star to POTUS
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Trump probably asked him to do some commercial endorsements in exchange.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Deniability at it's best.
    Who's the spokesperson for whites?

Or Asians?

Deleted

God to know trump is just a bigot and not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Goid to know trump is just a bigot and not racist.
    Just like every other human on the earth.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Incoming post attempting to argue meaningless semantics, regardless of the fact that prejudices and generalizations are still prejudices and generalizations.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2016-12-15 at 07:10 PM.