Since Tuesday reset...

Since the Tuesday reset I have seen a dramatic loss in dps. With the exact same gear, I went from 300k to about 250k. My top dmg has even changed from Stormstrike to Hailstorm. The only thing that has changed is I got the Legendary legs, which I don't even wear. Has anyone else noticed a difference since the latest reset?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Our 3 enhancement shamans (myself being one of them) are still hitting about the same numbers. Our top 5 looks basically the same in our raid it did a week ago. Have you checked and made sure you are not wearing an offspec gear set or something? We had a Spriest forget to put his haste gear on once...
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Got one kill where actually hailstorm pulled ahead of SS but I had incredibly bad rng during BL. Otherwise its pretty much where it used to be last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked up a BTI last night. I feel like I'm doing TOO MUCH damage sometimes @.@

So no, I'm not seeing a drop in damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. In fact, my damage has actually increased a bit recently. (Just getting better on the bosses as my active time has gone up a bit as well)

Yeah i lost like 450k dps