Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Epileptic seizures are a SJW conspiracy now.
    Hes blaming it on nazi frogs last I heard. Afraid pol claims this victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also dunno what the picture comparison is supposed to accomplish. People with double chins benefit from top down shots because... wait for it... it hides their double chin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Hes blaming it on nazi frogs last I heard. Afraid pol claims this victory.
    They already won the presidency. Does their meme magic know no bounds?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    I wonder what this thread is supposed to accomplish.
    What is any thread supposed to accomplish? Conversation? Discussion? Mission accomplished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also dunno what the picture comparison is supposed to accomplish. People with double chins benefit from top down shots because... wait for it... it hides their double chin.
    I was about to post what's with the "twitter account pic" and "reality" images, what does that have to do with the thread or article at all?
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    I wonder what this thread is supposed to accomplish.
    People trapped in their mediocre existences shitting on others to feel better about their small lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Eichenwald reported on and had sources confirming everything going on now with the Russian investigation and it got ignored. He did this like a month before the elections even. Probably sent him off the edge when everyone shrugged it off and seeing the mess now.
    Sure he did. Those "secret" CIA sources.

There is no mess now, only MAGA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    I was about to post what's with the "twitter account pic" and "reality" images, what does that have to do with the thread or article at all?
    Idk maybe some type of commentary about how this ess jay dubya liberal can't even be 100% truthful about his appearance so how could we believe he got a seizure?

Just my guess.

Is that something the cops can really do anything about? Also, I don't know why people are purposely posting images that can cause seizures now... that's just dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

- - - Updated - - -

They already won the presidency. Does their meme magic know no bounds?
    First they memed the presidency now they are harming people across twitter.... the age of kek has begun!

I wonder if jew_goldstein uses a VPN? If he uses a regular ISP like Comcast he could be screwed, especially if he owns something of value.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Whoa, that picture that supposedly sent him into a seizure must have really messed him up bad, cause now he is admitting he bought a book by Kathy Griffin and is saying how great it is on his twitter.

Now I feel sorry for him.