R druid Trinket Question

As title says I'm not sure which trinket would be most beneficial.

The choices are 885 Flask of the solemn night or 895 Vial of Nightmare Fog.My first trinket slot was likely going to stay Promises for longer fights

Another factor is that I have a LOT more crit than haste/mastery. I'm at 8662 crit, 4617 haste, and 4924 mastery... Just how my gear has ended up.

Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravitor View Post
    As title says I'm not sure which trinket would be most beneficial.

The choices are 885 Flask of the solemn night or 895 Vial of Nightmare Fog.My first trinket slot was likely going to stay Promises for longer fights

Another factor is that I have a LOT more crit than haste/mastery. I'm at 8662 crit, 4617 haste, and 4924 mastery... Just how my gear has ended up.

Any help is appreciated.
    flask no doubt.

Deleted
    well that is way to little haste, you should aim to be around 8k imo.
    so i would use solemn until i get my haste up to a confterable lvl.

and for m+ where u are suppose to do some dps if you do it right, always go for solemn. and haste even more important för m+ becouse the lowering of gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravitor View Post

885 Flask of the solemn night .
    I'm so jealous.

Don't wanna make yet another thread, so
    is Unstable Arcanocrystal actually that good as amr says? Any of you guys using it?
    I'm choosing between 860 crystal, 860 flask and 865 socketed HS.

Yes, Arcanocrystal is bis for nearly all specs

Quote Originally Posted by Takstol View Post
    well that is way to little haste, you should aim to be around 8k imo.
    so i would use solemn until i get my haste up to a confterable lvl.

and for m+ where u are suppose to do some dps if you do it right, always go for solemn. and haste even more important för m+ becouse the lowering of gcd.
    Hey Papa!!!

I'd go flask arcano on sustained damage fights and then swap to vial on on/off damage fights (assuming the on/off damage is spaced enough that people are actually getting topped off often)

I am using

Chrono Shard
    Vile of Nightmare

Chrono pros a lot and the amount of haste it offers is insane, it also has Int which is our best stat
    Vile procs even more and is just shielding 180k or so to everyone, the crit is that offers about 3%. it's missing int though.

I just got Flask of Night but its only 840. Proc seems a bit lower than Chrono Shard, but I'm thinking I'd love to stack this with chrono shard has when both proc it's like having lust for a few seconds. It also has Int.

---

To a user above... I want to say you should switch your haste amount with your crit but I've armory a bunch of top level resto and see ALL sorts of different stats. So its hard to tell what exactly they are running for raids and what not... but considering our job is to HoT (blanket rejuv) the raid, that amount of haste is too slow to do so. maybe with two haste trinkets and haste food it could make up for your loss amount.
    Last edited by Dilemma90; 2016-12-22 at 06:12 PM.