Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The choice is easy for me, I like playing affliction - even Soul Effigy if they could resolve the range thing - I absolutely hate destruction as a playstyle and demo is ok but the novelty wears off real fast, it's affliction with cast times.

Stuck with affy and the changes they are making look pretty good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    in 10 days 30-35 will take like 10 m+9, or 5 m+9 and 1 or 2 days of wq
    and if you're eu that week is gonna be sanguin+overflowing which is the easiest of all
    not everyone does 10 m+10 each week :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    not everyone does 10 m+10 each week :P
    so this is the quickest way to gain AP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetster View Post
    nah doing 7/8/9 maw/nelths/dht is pretty fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    nighthold is only 3 weeks away, not everyone is gunan be able to reach 3 weapons to 35 by then, im sitting on 1 at 34 right now, and ive done my fair farming, the other two at 30
    lvl 25 ak is a huge boost I don't think it will be difficult at all

nighthold is only 3 weeks away, not everyone is gunan be able to reach 3 weapons to 35 by then, im sitting on 1 at 34 right now, and ive done my fair farming, the other two at 30
    What?
    I'm already at 35/32/35 and I do not really farm M+, not to mention my 10,5M AP in my bank^^

You can make any spec work, i'm unlikely playing my lock but if i do i'll be demo.

Pick by best legendaries, artifact, dice roll or which spec doesn't make you hate yourself...
    Demo is fine... play better.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    What?
    I'm already at 35/32/35 and I do not really farm M+, not to mention my 10,5M AP in my bank^^
    Pleased to meet you Chuck. Not farming m+ and having 35/35/32 + 10,5M ap in bank nice jk mate..

On the topic - affliction all the way, my favorite spec since forever and I'm very excited with the changes, affli perofms just fine on live + with new changes its going to be most fun to play out of 3 specs for me personally

Deleted
    If you just do the regular mythics, raids, lfr, daily heroic, world quests and class hall missions for AP items plus bonus you can easily do it. I have 38 on my affliction artifact, 30 on demo and well very littl eon destruction because I won;t ever play destruction as I hate it.

You don;t have to farm M+ at all, it is faster but we're reaching the diminishing returns phase. Although that will change as they've said they have plans for the point sin that fourth gold trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    RB is already stronger than BD on live..."
    This is blatantly false at nearly all gear levels. In 0% of existing raid content does RB outperform BD. With Secondary normalization and corresponding haste drop off, I expect this to stay true until 4p Set Bonus, and even that's debatable that RB with be consistently better in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetster View Post
    The quickest strat is farming whatever you can 3 chest

My goal is to have two specs at 45 traits and one spec 35 traits, then go whatever I feel suites me best. Atm im leaning on 45+ for affliction, 45 for demo and 35 for destro

Deleted
    Destruction and Affliction should be the main specs for Nighthold, because of the game mechanics and heavy movement required fights there is no place for demonology atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Destruction and Affliction should be the main specs for Nighthold, because of the game mechanics and heavy movement required fights there is no place for demonology atm.
    Also demo is losing ground on st dps compared to aff/destro

Im at 35 destruction and 2 point off 35 with affliction. I'll be going affliction on st and +3 targets, and destruction for 2-3 targets or bosses where my raid lacks add focus dmg.

Affliction scales the best with artifact levels past 34 becsuse of the active ability of the artifact.

If Nighthold will have any mechanics that are identical to Lord Ravencrest fight, you will go demo for it untill it is hotfixed. (If you don't know what I am talking about, do this fight as demo and do everything you can to get a perfect consumption once you get the buff)

Currently have 50 traits on Demo, 35 on Destro, and 18 on Aff. My plan is to have 54 on Demo and 35 on both specs by Nighthold then just juggle around as to which spec will be better for X encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Also demo is losing ground on st dps compared to aff/destro
    Oh yes, a side note i would like to add its that the general gameplay mechanics overall that critically punishes demo players. 8/10 dungeon and raid encounters require you to stay in motion, otherwise you risk instant death, or some sort of feature that harms the group, or disrupts your fellow members.

If we were still in WOD, then demonology would win hands down, but because the game wont let demonology use their full power unless standing absolutely still for a 31 second rotation.