Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eur...-nazis-n698996

Charlie makes a good point. We've seen the deep stain left on the continent after the first run in with the Nazis. Are we really going to stand by and let it happen again?
    Yeah, we should totally just let floods of undocumented immigrants who admit that their goal is to eradicate western society as we know it and we should like it!

Fuck me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I'll clue you in: If a country violates it, there's nobody that's enforcing it.
    The aleppo case, for example?

Actually, it will be investigated. As every war crime was investigated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The aleppo case, for example?

Actually, it will be investigated. As every war crime was investigated.
    What the result will be is some pointing fingers and someone being told to not do it again, just like every other time someone violates it. Nothing serious will ever happen from violating human rights as nobody wants to go to war over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Not that it matters the UN has no power whatsoever to enforce its rules on any nation.
    It is still international law. Which means that people may be sentenced which have commited war crimes in other countries.

If the whole world should be Nationalist bolshevist, as like Putin would like it, you surely would be right. But it just isnt.

A murderer is a murderer. Even outside of russia.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Fun fact the people most affected by immigration voted remain.
    The people who are negatively impacted voted remain? Take a plumber who is excited about a raise because there are a shortage of plumbers. The next day 3 Polish plumbers show up and the day after that 2 Greek plumbers show up, now our citizen plumber is looking at a pay cut.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I'd say it is a tad of a stretch but not completely untrue.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym;43894463
    Dont they? Or just some few who want to install dictatorships that abandon humanity?

A lot of countries follow and live it. If you dont believe in human rights just doesnt matter.
    Most countries do not, or do so selectively.

And no, the UN basically cannot act without the backing of a handful of powerful countries. More over the UN does not evenly enforce any of its rules, even if it could enforce them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Notice that it says seek but it says nothing about whether it has to be granted. They have the right to look for asylum they don't have the right to be granted asylum.

Not that it matters the UN has no power whatsoever to enforce its rules on any nation.
    notice how it says "right to enjoy" too? i mean seriously its 3 words to the right i dont understand.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It is still international law. Which means that people may be sentenced which have commited war crimes in other countries.

If the whole world should be Nationalist bolshevist, as like Putin would like it, you surely would be right. But it just isnt.

It will never not be funny that Democrats are now Red baiting and becoming McCarthyist. Hilarious irony of ironies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    notice how it says "right to enjoy" too? i mean seriously its 3 words to the right i dont understand.
    Different countries have different definitions of what being a refugee means. Like, South Korea, they do not consider running from war to be sufficient grounds for asylum. You must also be at risk of persecution and they look at whether you have suffered persecution in the past, not if you will when you're sent back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It will never not be funny that Democrats are now Red baiting and becoming McCarthyist. Hilarious irony of ironies.
    Actually, you should read all about Alexandr Dugin and his influence on Putin.

Btw., i am no democrat. I am not even american.

Deleted
    Lolno, come back when one of the countries with supposed Nazis has an incomprehensible large debt to neighbouring nations, hyper inflation and their pride utterly destroyed by said countries. That is why Hitler happened, the antisemitism alone would never have allowed the NSDAP to gain a majority in the Reichstag

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The people who are negatively impacted voted remain? Take a plumber who is excited about a raise because there are a shortage of plumbers. The next day 3 Polish plumbers show up and the day after that 2 Greek plumbers show up, now our citizen plumber is looking at a pay cut.
    Yep. You can check the data yourself. There is no correlation between immigrants and likelihood to leave , the correlation is stronger between regions affected by Chinese imports and likelihood to vote Leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    The grand-grand-...-grandchild of some tribal leader and product of a millenium of incest has spoken.
    Time to get ridd of the monarchy, out-dated to let inbred mongrels free-load on society.

10+ Year Old Account

UN rules and resolutions are not binding they have no force of law. Which is why members regularly violate the rules and fuck all happens. They cant even kick out nations that violate their rules thats how little power they have.

The UN exists only to provide a place for discourse they cannot make or enforce laws.

INTERPOL serves as a international police organization and even they cant go into a country and arrest someone without the said nations approval.

Deleted
    The UN exists only to provide a place for discourse they cannot make or enforce laws.

INTERPOL serves as a international police organization and even they cant go into a country and arrest someone without the said nations approval.
    Sorry, but you dont really know what you talk about. Inform yourself first. then lets continue to talk.

The UN.

http://www.un.org/en/universal-decla...-human-rights/

- - - Updated - - -

Asylum is part of the human rights:

Article 14.

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
    (2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
    Human rights don't exist.

If the UN doesn't have the power to defend that so-called right, it simply stops existing. It's not inherent to humans.

The Declaration of Human rights is a bunch of philosophical nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    The Declaration of Human rights is a bunch of philosophical nonsense.
    If you are a tyrant who forgot about humanity, thats surely your best excuse.

But infact the vast majority of the countries that signed it actually also live it. No matter if there is some trend towards questioning them, in favor of a special political system.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you are a tyrant who forgot about humanity, thats surely your best excuse.

But infact the vast majority of the countries that signed it actually also live it. No matter if there is some trend towards questioning them, in favor of a special political system.
    You're just posting shit without actually knowing why people question them. It's not because of politics, it's because of culture and religion and people finding that it's incompatible with their culture and/or religion. Human rights, in the current state, is western centric. The rest of the world is very different than the western countries, culturally, politically and religiously. You could call it next-level western imperialism.

"Live like us or you have no humanity and are barbaric.". Just laughable how people can defend the human rights as biased as they are to western culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eur...-nazis-n698996

Charlie makes a good point. We've seen the deep stain left on the continent after the first run in with the Nazis. Are we really going to stand by and let it happen again?
    Anyone that uses the Nazi as a political posturing tool to somehow illicit an emotional response doesn't deserve to hold any kind of power or political sway.
    It invalidates any and all opinions and facts they may hold.